Chapter 14 Black Udaeus

Começar do início

Argonaut's thought's:"...he is so pure, we need more people like him down here, and some of that is the same for me as well, I guess we have more in common than I originally thought"

Argonaut was taken by that answer and then walked to the stair's to find a good spot in the middle of the stairwell and told Bell this to give him good fortune.

Argonaut:" if that's your dream Bell, then I look forward to you reaching that dream, you may even outmatching that of the black lightning hero someday"

Bell was going to say something but then the ground started to rumble and the floor Boss came out and was ready to attack. Bell was ready to fight with his knifes out ready to attack, Argonaut got to the middle of the stairwell, and set up his view for this fight.

Argonaut's thought's:" I wonder if I'm going too far, well, I am jumping in if he is in danger so it's all good I suppose, then again that still doesn't make it right"

as he got ready to view the fight, another party was heading down since they haven't been in the dungeon for a long time.

Bete:" finally we can get serious work done, now let's just hope that some piece of trash doesn't hold us back like last time"

Finn:" really, that's funny, I remember the reason for us being banned differently than because it was because a stupid dog couldn't stop barking and bit more than he could chew that got us banned trying to say it was alright to break the rules"

Bete:" their's no point in defending garbage is there, we're here now so all we need to do is focus on getting stronger"

Riveria:" BETE, must we remind you that Loki said to make EXTRA sure we don't cause trouble again with Capaneus here now... he said next time, he will be far more strict and punish us far worse than last time"

Bete:" yeah yeah I remember, but I'm just saying, what's the point in defending those hopeless cases"

Tione:" still want to go against him that badly, seriously, he's nice when you get on his good side"

Tiona:" then why do we keep you around Bete if you're just going to get un into trouble"

Lefiya:" can we calm down please, let's just focus on our work"

Riveria:" she's right, we need to calm down or else"

Tione:" alright, let's... hey, who's that down there"

Gareth:" yeah, I see him too, is that a magic vision thingy setup"

they all look down and find the Mystery 7 sitting in the middle of the stairwell watching something on a magic projection he placed in the middle of the stairwell for the level entrance. curious they head down and talk to him, hesitant at first but then talked to him about what he is doing.

Finn:" well I'll say it's a nice surprise to see the legendary Mystery 7 here, what are you doing"

Argonaut:" Oh hello again Braver, and the rest of the Loki familia member's, I guess your ban has been lifted"

Finn:" yes, though we were allowed one expedition off of the kindness of Bell convincing Capaneus to let us have it to help with our financial trouble for our sudden stop of income and since Bell was hurt, Capaneus gave us a strict punishment of giving about 120 percent of our income to the Hestia familia"

Gareth:" we went down to make money, and not only did we lose everything we gained from the expedition, but we also had to pay a fine, not the best combination"

Argonaut:" well all I can say to you is this... don't pick fights with authority figures"

Bete:"he-"