6.10.12-6.15.12

So all this week I have been going to V.B.S. Yup church.. fun fun fun.. Soon to come a new blog post.. that's all I have to say

umm the 14th 12 to 3 in the morrning. me my brother, josh and taylor (they spent the night :) ) anywhos we made videos... posted two on facebook... they were werid dance videos.. haha I had such a fun time. Umm so we messed around making more videos.. Umm it was funny because one video we made they practically peed their pance it was so funny.... anywhos..

around 3 we started to settle down. thin taylor layed down with the dog. Josh layed on the floor and robert layed on the big couch... while i lay in my room.. anywhos took me a while to get settled down. but i texted timmy finnally just watched harry potter and fell asleep.

I was dreaming about josh taylor and my brother was there.... umm I don't recall all that happened but I woke up with a jump because of robert. he said taylor left, soon found out that he left at 6 30.. really odd. josh was still here. we watched tv earlier messed with the wii. soon we walked to target. Huf it was hot outside.. we got to target and goofed around for a couple of hours got some pics. went to pet co then best buy dude got on to us. we went to the aparments then back to target the off to home. robert forgot his hat. hhaha funny. umm josh went home to take a shower. and what not. I got home and took a shower then ressted. i started to read then at 5 30 headed to church.  robert went and got josh. we ate then began vbs.  so yeah. when I got home we edited videos i posted to facebook and youtube. so yup.. passed out.. 

at church kristian sang happy b day with evry one

now the 15th my brothers b day. anywhos woke up lucas was home. did the dishess. texted timmy. robert went to mow... umm went to church texted gen. robet got to church we did a migit dance. umm robert got sang to. we ate. pies got thrown into faces. so yeah... got ten dollars. a cake and yeah. got home and ate. yup had a klondakt bar or what ever. been texting timmy.. so yeah... yesterday I  joked on perfectt gf thing... so yeah idk.. anywhos.. apparently tuesday  I am going got to eat with some girls and then shopping maybe.. trying to find a place to eat.

umm yeah sorry this was so breif... I am to lazy to write more. so yeah my face got called ravishing.. so yeah.. I am being lazy.. and bored... tomorrow swimming.... so yeah

until next time

TTFN