Today 4.7.12

Ok lets start with the 6th. Yesterday, ok I woke up. Had no school. Yeah. I love good fridays. k Umm... I texted timmy. Kinda. Umm. the night before I was hyper "like I said in the last entry." Umm I was still hyper the following day. I was commenting on peoples posts. posting a lot of things. OH, also I posted a shout out saying Hi to all of my friends. and so I got to talk to my to old awesome buddies. For a while. (man I miss them so much) hopefully they get to come back to bryant next year. Ummm I don't really rremeber I don't think I did all that much. umm my family friend caleb spent the night from thursday. Umm my baby brother came home.  Ok, so yeah, um then I went through this stupied whole movie or deal. anywhos finnally got that settled. Um spent some time with my cuz. Umm went to the movies. kinda messed up. I didn't finnish the book, (I saw the hunger games, AWESOME) Umm saw it with timmy. Umm got home, ok after the movie, after timmy left I was standing outside for like 30 minutes. ummm talk to Calebs girlfriend. Caleb and Robert were being werid. On the way home, I don't really remeber what all happened butwhen we pulled in, I dropped my phone. so I spent a while looking for it. I got it and fell out of the car. Umm I tryied hopping like a froggy to the door, (it didn't work) i got inside. My dad wasn't home. I went to the bathroom came out and bame! he was there. He told us about marley and what was wrong with him well his foot, nothing really wrong with it. Ummm. I hung out with robert and Caleb and headed to my room afterward.  Umm. I messed with my laptop. umm, ok so after I was done texting timmy. like 2 hours I was like, hmm I am gana go to bed right. Ok OK wait First I spent like 2 hours printing crap. and then this happened. so I got ready to go to bed right got all comfy. then I got up and some how ended up cleaning my room. and heres the thing. my room yeah it was already clean.  Afterward I layed down put a movie in my laptop and fell asleep around 5 in the morrning...

Ok so today I slept. I woke up different times, first to hear my dad screaming at my brother again (sometimes I don't even know if he even cares about us.) anywhos it's just the things he says. anywhos. I fell asleep then I woke up ten minutes later, my brother asked me if I was going to the church thing, I was like, Um it starts at 9 it is 8:40 of course not. Well I fell back asleep. woke up and heard my dad talking to my baby brother, Lucas. he was supposed to be talking a nap. but he wasn't so my dad was telling him, how robert said he would play with him tomorow since he was hardly home today. and then my dad started to tickle lucas and played around for a while. then they went outside. came in and lucas got introuble for throwing a tantrum. Umm. I went to my room and texted timmy back. haven't texted him since (idk why I just feel like being anti soical today) umm. haha lucas and my dad were talking about my pot pie and how lucas likes the peas or what not. Umm.  sooo yeah, havn't done much probally won't do anything. soo yeah

this is practally all of my day... sitting reading, writeing, texting, watching movies and tv, playing. yeup...

I can't beleive monday is when the benchmark starts. this year is going by fast, (man I be hungery all I have had it a bisket and some crackers today.) Umm

so yeah, while I listen to my dad be all werid and what not untill next time.

PEASE OUT HOMIES

TTFN