Today 7.27.12

Ok ok soo what is today Friday? That explains the slowness in the day.

Didn't go to the movies. but thats all chill.. didn't really want to... I mean not that I wouldn't mind seeing Timmy.... and Hayden.... and Lauren.. *cough* yeah but still I like reading and I was from the 2 hour after I awoke. so yeah.

I finnished the hunger games. AMAZING I want all the books. I also want The darkest powers series by kelley armstrong, the lighting theif series. and some more. but that's some other time I will get thoughs Right after I get the Harry potter series. so yeah

I like to read. like if it interests me. It's hard to find a book I like. but when I do it mostly has some kind of magic or evil or whatever mystery. so yeah. 

I have been reading a lot latly. mhm.... finnially texted timmy for a desent amount of time. well. *cough* next topic...

umm... not much to tell I stayed up till 8 in the morning yerestday readign the hunger games and the only reason I stoped was because I passed out. and I woke up around 2pm. so yeah... 

My dad had gone to pick up my baby brother. I didn't come out of my room. I was happy I was home alone. I like that. It's all nice and quiet in the house hold. but all good things must come to an end.. haha. anywhos

I was on the second last chapter of the book and my dad started to yell at my baby brother. so I glared at the door till he stopped. takes away from the emotion of the book don't you think? I do. anywhos so every now and then I would make soft quiet comments to myself telling my dad to shut up and that I am reading.   and I glared more at the door. so yeah. 

I can't wait till i read the other two books. Oh and the numbers series by Racheal Ward... mhm...

I hope I can have a library in my house when I grow old. But then again I hope I become an actor. so yeah and a writer. but I guess I need to kick it in high gear. I would have already but I don't really have any help. but thats not an exuse.

i also want to meet Daniel radcliffe, Balthazar Getty, Chris Furr, Chris angel mindfreak, and much much more... you know just the basic people.  

ANYWHOS

robert asked if me and timmy were still dating and i was like umm yeah last I checked. he was like you don't act like it. I was kinda mostly like ooookkk..

so yeah all in all good day i guess. 

so yeah Dylan, josh's brother, has come. he is acting all odd. but when is he not. so I guess we will see what happens.

well yeah that's all 

until next time

TTFN