8.7.12-8.8.12

Ok well I guess today is practically over. I mean really nothing is really going to happen. so lets continue.

the 7th I didn't do much. maybe cleaned the bathroom the night before. umm. made berritos. umm.

texted some. and then watched movies. I couldn't fall asleep for some time

 i guess I did because I woke up and my dad said the  bug man was going to spray my room. he was all like poor litle girl she was asleep. darn tootin i was asleep haha. he apoligized fadn I sadii it was ok.  I fell back asleep woke up off and on. had a text from timmy around 4 30 didn't reaspond went back to sleep. finnally around 6 30 I woke up and responded to brads text.. 

Now, I havn't texted him in for a long time so you know it was good to talk to him again. then I started to think. then somehow I got on how I don't like it when people are mean to others. my mind is a skattered mess. phew. anywhos so I am texting him. 

(incase you didn't know we are now in today)

ok but really my dream I liked sleeping all this time because I got my rest. *though it didn't help because I am still tired* anywhos Kinda hungry to.. *OH no umm sometime before well yeah no.. idk some time I was laying in bed for some time watching it was before because I was watching narina. which I didn't watch the rest of. but anywhos I got up and did some thing then I was like forget this I have to go to the bathroom and I have  for the last hour or so.like i said it like I was talking to someone.. werid...

anywhos back to my dream. werid I will tell you that. Like I am writing a book on in but anywhos.but still.like ok.. idk.. it was werid. I can't explain it without giiving away the story. but I think naria weezled it's way into my brain.. anywhos

since this is all for now

until next time

TTFN