Today 3/12/12

Today did not start out that well... I woke up hearing my bus drive by at 7:11. I got up and ran into my brothers room saying OMGOSH ITS 7:11.  I ran back into my room and said so what you just layed back down.  he said no.. I got my stuff and went outside, mad because I knew I messed the bus and I was in dinilel... Plus my phone wasn't and still isn't working (news to come on how that turns out) finnaly I went and asked my uncle to take me to school around 7:20.  when I got to school, hayden and kaleb ran up and gave me a hug.  I walked over to the rest of the people and just sat there.  I talked to abby about her modeling thing she did.. Brad poked me and I was like don't I am freakin serouis.

first period made everything better we had another guess speaker and he made us all laugh with his cheesey joke...  and mia screamed at a video called girl hits pole.. haha funny.. art history english math was all the same.  Science we finnished our project, and I stayed after to help finish.  In te we finnished Apollo 13.  8th period went normal.  on the way to the bus brad came up and poked me again, I mean I don't like being poked and he said he pokes me because it agervates me, I mean geez what kinda stuff goes through peoples mind.. I have a plan though.. My plan is to act like I don't care... hehe I think it is going to be great.. and so I got home and printed my essay for the yearbook. and emailed the pictures.  then I let my dog out and he ran off, so my brother went and got him.  I made something to eat and layed down. and so I am here, chating with timmy. and so far My day might have started out bad.. but turned out great...

Until next time ttfn