Today 3/22/12

Today I didn't go to sleep until ten in the morning... before I passed out Kaliees mom walked in around 6 30 and saw I was still up.. suprisly she was shocked. anywhos it took her like ten minutes to get the dogs out.. and when she did she got ready and left for work.. I stayed up my back killing me... So I went to bed. like 3 hours later I was awake again...  and kaliee was playing on the I-pod

well we went on it took me for ever to get up and walk into the living room but she took off with my laptop so I followed. We sat and typed and what not she got a wattpad account (kk2345) and the pizza man got here we ate then later we got ready and went to target... walked through there for some time.

Then we went to ruby tuesdays.. We ate and ate. We laughed because the watress kept stealing Jason's (kaliee's dad) silver ware... then there was a water joke thing... Huf it was just a fun night

then we got back to their house and we watched tv.

they finnaly went to bed and kalieee and i stayed up..

I wrote some stories.. idk what she is doing... she made a farting noise so i joked about that now she is using her tounge to type. anywhos.

I texted brad and timmy

now here is were you need to listen if you didn't on the rest...

Me and timmy are texting right

oh yea I also talked to somone new to day and just had an amazing time on here...

anywhos, timmy was all like idk wat to do.. then I was all like go jump on the couch right and he was like no I want to ask somone this question but I don't know how..

So I said ask it in a hypothisis question first or write it in a poem... anywhos.. he choice the poem.

He showed me the poem ( I might post it) anywhos now I am trying to get him to tell me who the question is for and he wants me to say who I think it is.. he messes up MY name and I correct it I say its not the last letter in me name its the first letter you capitolize in me name...

anywho thats most of how my day went untill next time

TTFN.

amd thats who I think it is ;)