I Love You And You Love Me

Guilds and wizards.

*Natsu's POV*

I walked to Lucy's apartment, it was starting to get late and I always check on her every night. But tonight was different. I'm sick of seeing how all these guys look at her. They see her like she's a toy, and it really pisses me off how lowly they think of her and how highly of her body. I was frustrated the whole day, but I had to check on her.

I got to her window and jumped in. She gave me a key, but the door is just boring. I looked in her room and didn't see her, the water was running in the bathroom so I leaned on the dresser.

I was playing with the ends of my scarf when she came out. Her hair was damp so she must've just finished showering. She was drying her hair for a few minutes, I decided to silently wait, then finally she looked up and saw me. "Oh Natsu you scared me!" She held her chest as if her heart my jump out. I chuckled, "never fails." She puffed her cheeks out and went to her desk.

I guess after all the thoughts in my mind about those guys staring at Luce, I never really looked at her. I mean don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart. But I've fallen so much for the person she is, I've never actually cared to see if she was...sexually appealing. She was wearing a white shirt with shorts, she goes to sleep like that all the time, but I've never noticed just how high her shorts were. Her body wasn't too fat or too skinny. She was perfect. Her curves were addicting to look at.

I immediately looked away feeling no better than the perverts that check her out on the street. I'm not gonna drop that low, I won't ever just look at Luce for her body.

She turned and smiled at me, "you're unusually quiet tonight." I smiled and raised an eyebrow at her, "you're unusually aware tonight." She giggled, "what's that supposed to mean? I'm always aware when you come over." I looked at her questionably, "oh yea?" She nodded and hung her towel up. So I continued, "So you're fully aware of why I always check on you at night? Why I walk you to the guild? Why I've never yelled at you? Why I'm even here?" I leaned on her desk with my arm and smirked knowing she wouldn't know the answer.

"Because you love me."

My arm slipped and I almost fell. My eyes shot wide opened, as well as my mouth, "...y-....you knew?" She looked at me and giggled, "well of course I did. Over the years of knowing you, I realized how you treat the people you love. You're caring, and you don't hurt them. You have a big heart, that's why you love everyone at the guild."

I sat down on the floor. Of course she'd think I loved her that way. She wouldn't know how I felt. I stared at the ground, "heh.........yea." Lucy stopped then bent down towards me, her face was inches away from mine. No, scratch that. Her face was an inch away from mine. She put her hand on my forehead, "are you okay Natsu? Don't tell me you got sick." I tried to back away but she took that as a signal that I didn't want to be near her. A small glimpse of hurt showed on her face, but she immediately smiled. "N-no! Luce it's not that I don't want to be near you!.....it's just....." She looked at me, "it's just what?" I gulped. How do I explain? "Your scent.....it's.......it's intoxicating." She didn't hear me, so she leaned towards me.

I snapped.

She smelled so god damn good. I couldn't control myself anymore. I pulled her head towards me and pressed my lips onto hers. She squeaked at my sudden actions, but she slowly accepted what was happening and kissed me back. I pulled back surprised, "L-Luce." She looked down and blushed. I continued, "s-sorry! I shouldn't be doing this. I love you and I'm taking advantage. I better go." I got up but she grabbed my arm, "...y-you...love me?"

...

I unintentionally confessed.

I whipped my head around and opened my mouth, nothing came out. I sighed and nodded. She smiled at looked at me, "I-I love you too." I looked at her surprised, "really?!" She nodded. I laughed and hugged her, she nuzzled into my chest.

"Lucy." She hummed in response. "I'm sorry but......I kinda was checking you out earlier tonight. I mean I love you because of who you are! But I...well....you're bodies a bonus?" She turned bright red and stiffened, "Natsu!! Don't just go around saying stuff like that!" I laughed and hugged her tighter, and she continued, "...but it's okay because I love you."

Yea, it's okay because I love you and you love me.