Choose?

Guilds and Wizards

*Natsu's POV*

"Hey Natsu!" I was currently fighting with Gray when I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Lisanna running towards me. Her calling me, gave Gray the chance to get a good punch in. I went flying towards the guild doors, knowing I'd hit it hard, but I hit something...soft?

"Oooowww...Gray watch where you throw Natsu next time." That voice, it's Lucy! "Eheh my bad Lucy, I didn't see you there," then he hurriedly walked away. I looked towards her and saw that I was still laying on her, "heyya Luce!" She smiled at me, then pushed me off. She started walking towards Mira, I'm guessing she's hungry, so I followed her.

"Yes Natsu?" I shook my head, "nothing." She looked at me and smiled a bit then ordered her food. I was about to ask her what she was doing today but someone beat me to that. "Hey Lucy?"

We both turned around and saw Lisanna.  Wait why is Lisanna talking to Lucy?  It's not like she can't, but she never really does.  You could tell I wasn't the only one surprised.  "L-Lisanna? Hey, what's up?"  Lucy smiled, a little too much. "Well I was wondering what you were doing today?" We were both, yet again, taken back by the way she's acting. "Oh uh well I have to run errands and by more groceries." I looked at her, "but I thought we just bought some yesterday?" She sighed, "we did, but you ate it all last night." I finally remembered and laughed hesitantly. Lisanna interrupted, "well anyway, since you're busy, I was wondering if I could borrow Natsu?"

Whaaaaat? Did she need help with something? Well I guess we usually don't hang out as much anymore.  "U-uh well, that's really not up to me.  It's technically Natsu's choice."  Lisanna looked at me, well I guess one day together won't hurt. "Ok sure!"  Before anything else could happen, Lisanna grabbed my arm and hurried out the guild.  What is this leading to?

*Lucy's POV*

     Weird. I wonder why Lisanna asked me for permission? Hm, beats me. Well anyway, I should finish eating. "Lu-chan!" I turned seeing my blue-haired friend call me. "Levy! What's up?" She came up to me, "nothing, I was just wondering if you want to go shop for some stuff together? Like we can get our main items, then maybe we could just shop for other stuff." I smiled, "that sounds awesome Levy. Let's do that!"

~~~

We went to the market and bought enough food to refill both of our fridges. I had to buy a little more since I had a "Natsu" to feed. He always eats so much, sometimes I wonder where it all goes. We finished up and decided to have a little girl time. We went into a jewelry store then into a clothing store.

We were looking around and decided to leave the store when Levy started to talk, "u-um Lucy look! Over here!" I looked where she was pointing, "but Levy we already looked at that section. Let's go to another store." I was turning to leave when she turned me around again. "No! I mean...let's look again." I looked at her confused, "why tho?" She smiled, "so you can buy something." "But Levy I don't want anything from there." She pushed me towards it, "let's just check again ok!" I looked at her suspiciously, "what's going on Levy?" She smiled, "oh nothing!" I swung around and tried to see what she was hiding. She covered my eyes, but I already saw...

     Lisanna holding on to Natsu, while he's hesitantly patting her head? Oh shoot! She just slapped him. What's going on? I should go over there.

*Natsu's POV*

Lisanna dragged me to some dining place. I don't know why, it's a little too fancy for me. "Hey Lisanna, why we here?" She entered the place with me behind her, "so we can eat silly."  But I already ate with Lucy. Well it's free food, who can deny?