She's Back?

With the guild and wizards.

*Lucy's POV*

So not too long ago, Mirajane and Elfman's little sister returned. Her name is Lisanna. It seems her and Natsu were close because they hang out a lot. Well I don't blame them, they are childhood friends. I just wish Natsu and I would go on a mission. I need to pay my rent, but he's always with Lisanna. And yes I have tried to go by myself but he never lets me, how am I supposed to keep my apartment?

Well I guess that's partially why I'm irritated. I think I might love him, I don't know, I'm trying to deny it but it just won't go away. Ugh these feelings are annoying. I sighed knowing I'll probably have to sneak out of the guild to go on a mission.

*Natsu's POV*

I am really hyped that Lisanna's back, but she just won't go away. She's always with me and all I want is to hangout with Luce. Everytime I try to walk up to Luce, Lisanna always drags me somewhere else. It's annoying. I really miss Lucy. What am I gonna do?

"Natsu!~" Speak of the devil. (Natsu doesn't think she's a devil, it's just a figure of speech)

"Oh hey Lisanna" I waved. She started giggling, "so Natsu what do you wanna do today?" And again she's trying to drag me somewhere else.

"Lisanna, umm well I kinda just wanna spend time with Luce. Alone." Let's hope she understands. She looked at me, "Natsu Lucy's not here."

"What?!"

"Lucy went with Gray on a mission. They left maybe 30 minutes ag-" I didn't let her finish. I ran to Mirajane and asked where they went. Once I found out, I sprinted like my life depended on it.

What were you thinking Luce?

*Lucy's POV*

Adter a few minutes of waiting at the guild, Gray walked up to me. "Hey Lucy." "Hmm" I hummed in response. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a mission, like I know Natsu's been..well busy. And I know you need to pay for rent, so I'll help out."

"Thanks Gray but you really don't have to do that. I can take care of it, don't worry about me." Gray shook his head, every time I tried to reason with him, he just shook his head. I sighed and finally agreed. We were about to leave when Juvia found out, "Juvia will not let love rival take Gray-sama!" I gave Gray that looked saying there's nothing we can do to stop her. So she tagged along with us.

     We left the guild and we walked to the train. I was boarding and sat by the window. Gray sat by me but Juvia got mad about that so she squished all of us on the seat. It was seriously uncomfortable. Then Gray spoke, "uh Juvia?"

     "Yes Gray-sama?!"

     "Can you give us space? Lucy and I are squished over here." Well he knows how to be nice huh? She sadly nodded and sat across us. Gray scooted down while I gave myself enough space. "Gray what if Natsu finds out about this?" I sighed and looked at him, he was looking at the train door, "uhm Lucy?"

     "Yea?"

     "I think he already did." He pointed at the door. "What do you me-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I saw a very mad dragon slayer standing on the train. "Eek!" I got scared and tried to jump out the train window, but of course I was too late. Natsu grabbed my waist and carried me to a seat and sat down with me. I was cornered by the window so I couldn't escape. He looked at me expressionless. "Uh N-Natsu? What's wrong?"

     "Luce why did you go on a mission alone?!" I sighed, "Natsu I didn't go alone. Gray and Juvia came with me."

     "When I say alone Luce, I meant why did you go without me?" I could see his anger turn into sadness. "Natsu why won't you let me go alo-"

     "Because I don't want to lose you again!" I was too stunned to say anything so he continued, "after what happened with the future Lucy. I saw you die Luce, and it hurt so much. I can't let that happen again. I swore to myself that I'd never left anything hurt you! That's why I only want you to go on missions if I'm there. I'll always protect you Luce."

     "But I didn't want to get between you and Lisanna..." He looked at me, "Lisanna? She's just my childhood friend, yea I am glad she's back. But Luce you mean the world to me. And I can't lose you. I-I.......I love you Luce!"

     What......Natsu......Natsu loves me?

     I was so caught up in my thoughts and I guess I didn't respond to Natsu. He looked sad but I smiled immediately, "I love you too Natsu."

     He quickly recovered and hugged me. I honestly couldn't be happier.

     "So where are we going?" I looked at him, "we?"

     He nodded, "you know, the mission?" I nodded understanding, "the town near Sabertooth. We'll probably run into them." He laughed, "that'd be great."

     Then the train started moving, so the whole way to Sabertooth I was comforting Natsu hoping he wouldn't throw up.  I giggled at the thought.....

     What did I get myself into?