New Year's Nightmare

Zacznij od początku

"Dang bae, this all looks delicious , so i'm gonna sit down and dig in" He kissed me on my forehead and walked over to grab his plate and go sit down.

I laughed at him digging in as soon as he sat down. "Easy there bae, the food isn't going anywhere" , he laughed too.

We sat down and enjoyed our food and had small talk here and there about things we wanted to do in the new year , like job goals , traveling , and so forth.

After we ate we sat and relaxed in the living room watching Lifetime Movies to pass time. We were currently on our 2nd one. It was something about those movies that drew me in , it's like they were crazy enough to keep me intrigued but too cheesy and unoriginal to be put in theatre's you know? 

We were currently watching The Inherited , which was about a man moving into a house with his new wife, but it was the house he inherited from his dead first wife. Crazy right.

I went upstairs to find something to wear to pass time. It was about 7:00 PM now so I was going to start getting ready for my mom's party. Dre had already picked his clothes, so he was picking out what chain and watch to wear with it.

After going through my clothes I decided what to wear and went over to pick out jewelry to match.

While picking out jewelry , I heard Dre walk in behind me. "Hey boo , i'm about to take a shower , and you need to too , it's already 7:30 and we gotta be out in one hour" he reminded me.

I looked over at my phone and read the time , and sure enough it was 7:30. I picked out my under clothes and placed them on the bed "I'm just going to take a shower with you, to save water" I walked in the bathroom behind Dre.

He turned towards me and smiled , "Yea sure that's why" , we both shared a laugh , "okay there Mr. Handsome , don't get too cocky now" I reminded him while turning on the water for the shower.

I made sure it was hot but not too hot for Dre. I don't know what it is about us women and hot showers but to men it's like the water is burning their skin. It feels great to me, but I turned it down some because it was "too hot" according to Dre. Silly men.

We took about a 20 minute shower and washed each other up to make it go by faster. I got out and went into the bedroom throwing on my Victoria Secret bra and underwear , lotioning down with shea butter lotion and lathering my bikini area with baby oil gel so I can keep it smooth and prevent razor bumps for shaving.

I decided to put my white cropped sweatshirt on and my pajama shorts while I did my make up and hair. I decided to go with a natural look for my makeup , with a smokey eye and my favorite Fenty Beauty highlighter.

Plugging up my flat iron , I separated my hair into sections and went over the few pieces that started to curl up again which only took about ten minutes.

I walked back into the room to get dressed , seeing Dre almost done. It was 8:00 and we were leaving at 8:30 so I was almost ready to go.

Dre sprayed his Gucci cologne, the one that makes me go crazy , and slid on his Presidential Rollie watch. He was wearing his black jeans , new puma shoes , white hoodie , and green puffer jacket.

I overlooked him and licked my lips. "Who you trynna look fine for boy? Your wife is right here" He laughed and walked over to me placing his hands on my waist.

"I know , but I gotta make sure I look daddyish enough for her to want to take me down when we get home, to bring in the New Year of course" He smirked at me and leaned down to my small frame to kiss me.

"Let me finished getting dressed" I kissed him one more time , before taking off my pajama pants and putting on my black stripped pants , and Gucci platforms.