Chapter 62 : With YOU

Start from the beginning

" Ahana... Trust Me... It's always been you. I still and will always Love you more than anything else. I promise that I won't let anything happen to you or to us."

" Our Angels..."

" I'll love and protect them... Always..." I said briefly kissing her.

" Guys!! I never knew that you loved each other so much.
Anyways... Ahana... I know you are panicking, but It's just labour pain. You aren't gonna die. Trust me. " Dad said and Ahana looked at me.
Well, We could definitely trust them but we had broke theirs.

I wish I could take that pain but it was unfortunate that I was so damn helpless.

Helping millions of children and helpless people, today I'm at such a junction that there is nothing that can help my wife and my babies who are my life.

" Every woman goes through this. Although I'm a man but believe me you are indeed lucky that you have that much will power to give birth to a new life. And we are very grateful for that. Don't worry God will help both of you sail." Grandad said and I knew that Ahana felt a lot better.

Sometimes Good Motivation and Positive Thoughts Help A Lot.

" Is it still hurting? " I asked.

" You doubt? "

" Ansh! We have reached... C'mon... Quick... " Dad said.

I carried Ahana and laid her on the stretcher. Her hands were still holding mine. I could see that her dress was stained by blood spots. Mine hands weren't better. It was scaring the shit out of me.

" In the operation theatre... Quick. Nurse, the papers... " Mrs. Bhatt shouted.

" Ansh..."

" Yeah!!" I said walking beside the stretcher as they were taking Ahana to the OT.

" Please sign those papers... For me..." She said crying. I wiped her tears but my tears were blur too.

" She's bleeding Doctor... " A nurse shouted.

" Ansh... Please. I love you." She said while they took her in.

I couldn't even say that I loved her more. Always Had, Always Will.

Just then a nurse came.

" Mr. Raichand.. Your pending signature." I wiped my hands on my crampled white shirts, leaving bloods everywhere. I signed it quickly. There was no second thought this time.

I wished I had gave in earlier, we would have been more at peace.

" Ansh!! What the hell are you signing? And why was Ahana bleeding? No one bleeds during labour." Dad said looking at me, extremely concerned.

I was in no position to answer.

" Hey!! Answer me..." I still didn't.

" Excuse me, Nurse... Show me those." He literally snatched them. Just then everyone came in. Ma, Dad and grandpa along with Jaai, Zara and Mir and Piya. They had balloons and lots of stuff toys with them.

" Where is Ahana? " Ma asked.

" In the OT..." I replied.

" They already took her? No worries. She's gonna be Okay. " She said.

" Hey! Bud... Why is there so much blood on your hand and why is this blood drained?" Jaai asked showing me the kerchief and sleeves.

" Well, Mrs. Raichand, She is not. They made us look fools.
Ansh!! Why the hell you didn't tell us?" Dad said holding my shoulder and shaking me.