Chapter 55 : PARADISE

" PARADISE Isn't A Superfictional Place, It's Real...
It's Here, On The Earth Itself,
It's Amongst Our Family, Amongst Our Friends & Amongst Our Loved Ones.

It's Not A Place, It can never be One, It's Just A Feeling..."

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

" No... I thought you knew...." I replied.

That man was still coming closer and Ahana clasped her hands more tightly around me. Her eyes were already closed I suppose.

But before we realised he went towards the fireplace and opened it with the knife and lit it on.

" Ahana... Chill..." I said tapping her.

She opened her eyes and looked around, realising what happened.

" Hello!! I think you guys aren't Finnish. Well, you don't look like though. I am Derek. I speak English too." He said handing us a bottle of water. His accent had a Finnish base.

Ahana sighed. She sat down at the nearby couch, drinking the water.

" You speak English?" I asked.

" Yeah!! We have tourists who speak only English. Initially, I assumed that I may not expect foreigners at this hour hence spoke in Finnish. Anyways, I was asking if you need any help or rooms?"

" Yeah! Only for few hours. We have a flight to Ivalo. So we will leave at around 9. Hope you have vacant rooms. " I asked drinking water.

" Yeah! We have plenty. Come this way, I will show you. Don't worry about your luggage. " He said.

I took Ahana's hand and together we followed Derek. He opened one of the rooms.

" Here... Have a look. If you want I can show you the other ones. "

Ahana got in first. And before I could comment anything she spoke.

" We will take this one. It's nice, cozy and warm. Anyways we are only going to stay here for a few hours. Isn't it?" She was asking me while she already had passed the judgement.

All I did was to nod. Derek left.

Ahana laid on the bed and I covered her up taking her in my hands.

" Ansh!! What are you doing? " She asked.

" Hey!! I am sorry... Because of me... " But before I could complete she put her finger on my lips.

" It's fun... And I like this Inn. We must have such adventures..." She said. I smiled and moved towards her lips.

But someone knocked.

" God!! It's four in the early morning and still I am not able to kiss my wife." I cursed.

" Sshh!! It must be Derek. And he's a really good man... " Ahana said.

" I know... " Saying so I went to open the door.

" Hi!! Sorry to Disturb you at Four. But I brought you your luggage and some warm blankets along with hot water bags. Your wife might need it. I will switch on the heater too. " He said all in a go.

So he heard it. He came in and placed the things at a corner handing me the water bags.

" Derek... Thanks a lot for this. Sorry for troubling you and Yeah! You didn't disturb. "

" No Problem... It's my job. "

I placed the water bag underneath Ahana's back.

" Ansh! That's a blessing for sure. I needed it. See, I told you this is better than any 5 - 7 star hotel. "