Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him

" Every One Has A Special Day.... And Everyone Wants to Be With The Special Someone.....

So, Don't Let Ur Love Ones Down...

Celebrate and Make Them Feel That They Indeed Mean Something Special In Ur Life...... 😉"

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

It's been two weeks since we have returned to Mumbai. Ma is now perfectly fine. I keep visiting her while returning from the office. Ansh and I haven't spoken much after coming back. He always does this. After I think that things may get better between us he backs off. Indeed a Bipolar.

I was so happy that he was there beside me when I needed him the most. He didn't even leave my side once when we were in the hospital. I was beyond control and he managed me. The way he spoke to Ma I felt so good. He felt like a family. Of course he was my family now from the past 5- 6 months but still we never had that that kind of bond of a husband and wife.

And now when I feel like something good can happen he has vanished again. I know he may be busy with his work and he still comes home late. I know this because I lay awake till he comes. I just want to make sure that he is home for the night.

All he says that, "Ahana you should have slept." And I reply that I was busy working. He always avoids me when I try to speak with him.

I hope he remembers that my b'day is on this Sunday. I just want things between us to be more than okay. It really feels good to be in someone's company. I was in my office and thinking about Ansh and I am pretty sure he wouldn't be even missing me.

" Hey! Piya... What's up?" Piya had called me and I tried to more than cheerful.

" Wow... You look happy today. Is Ansh the reason behind it?" She asked. I wish I could tell her that he could never be the reason behind my happiness even if I want to.

" Tell me Piya... How is your health and the baby's?" I changed the topic.

" Never been better. But there is a thing that the baby wants. "

" What...." I asked all curious.

" Party Party!!! I know it's your b'day this Sunday and are going to have a blast. " She said excited. I wonder how she knows about it.

" Is it the baby or the Mommy wants? "

" Both.. You can say. It would be like freshening up. After Ansh screwed his, we will can fun in yours. " All the memories came flooded back when she mentioned it. I really had worked so hard in planning that but now that was a tape of past and I am looking forward to a good future. Hope so!!

" Ya.... That would be awesome. After all we were so busy with work and then Ma, we will have a break. Fine then. I let you decide the place and send the invites. It's better if it's only us and not the elders coz I think that they still require rest and Ma is not completely fine so something sober will be more than enough. " I said.