Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day

" Happiness Comes From A Lot Of Directions, Just Keep Your Doors Open..

Happiness and Satisfaction are Two Big Words That Are Always Hidden In Very Small Things...

It's Just That Human Beings Aren't Searching For It At The Right Place, Hence They Face Disappointment.

So, Next Time If You Are Having a Low Day and Want To Smile, Just Give a Tight Hug to the Person You Love The Most and Surprise Him/Her With Just A Kiss On FOREHEAD and Say How Much They Mean to YOU....

And Lastly, Don't Forget To Observe Their Genuine Smile....

Trust Me, Your Day Will Be Made and It Will Be the Best Moment Of Your Life...

Don't Believe Me... TRY IT OUT NOW... "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

I saw Ahana in the balcony. She was almost drenched in the rains.
God!! What was this woman up to. I don't think I should leave her alone. I ran like a madman upstairs and thankfully I reached in time.

As soon I reached I saw her leg turn and slip, I had my heart in my mouth. I quickly held her waist.

" Oh!!! God!! Please don't let anything happen to my babies. Please....."

" I won't let anything happen to you or to our babies. Trust me Ahana....."

Then I brought her in the room and covered her in a fresh white towel. Man!!
Her smell.... It's intoxicating.

" Ahana!! When were you planning to tell that we are having Twins? " I said calmly looking in her eyes as she turned around. I could make out that shock look in her eyes.

" Ansh!!! Aacchooo....." She sneezed.

" Bless you....
Let's Do one thing. Go and change. Then we need to talk. And it's going to be a long night's chat. I don't want any of my 3 babies getting cold." I said winking at her.

" 3...." She exclaimed.

" Hmmm... I can see one in front of me now... Sneezing... "

" Argghh..... "

" Go... Quick.... ".

She made a cute face and went in the bathroom. I went in the kitchen after changing quickly and made Ahana a vegetable soup. I carefully placed it in a tray along with the dinner plate and took it upstairs. Ahana was still in the bathroom.

Then I remembered what Doctor Said. I was really worried now for her.

" Here.... Do you see these beeps? "