Welcome Note

'' Follow your Dreams to Live the Life you have Dreamed of .
It may be a far Reality, but remember it is a Reality. "

__________________________________

PLEASE DO READ THIS BEFORE BEGINNING.

I welcome all my readers to my Book," AGREEMENT "

Enjoy yourself in this roller-coaster story of Ahana and Ansh.... CHEERS... FOR A NEW BEGINNING.

Opposite Attract but till what limit is unknown to all.

Join me in this journey of two different people with different attitude crossing each other's path due to an AGREEMENT.

AGREEMENT.....
Is a story that revolves around Two Totally Independent People
There is no one as Superior or Inferior.

I Believe that Men and Women are Equal and Should be Considered as Equal.

Women can do all those things Gracefully just like Men.
In this Book I have tried to keep both the Protagonists at Equal Level. I believe that Man can't Dominate themselves.
A bit of protectiveness is allowed but they can't Rule.

Ansh and Ahana's Story is a bit different. Although They have been bounded by an Agreement and Ahana lives the Life she wished for without any dominance.

She is an Inspiration for all those Womem who want to do something in Life. It's High Time They make Man realise their Real Worth.
Ahana is Skilled Talented and Smart. Along with these she is an epitome of Kindness.

Ansh is a bit off Person. He is hard on outside but Gentle from the heart. No matter what he tries Ahana always beats him up in his own game. He is not what he pretends to be.

It gets interesting to watch as both cope up with each other's deficiencies to find their True Destiny.

**********

Fast Updates depending on the response of the readers. So please read and share and help me update it faster.

Disclaimer

All characters in this book are fictional and they don't have any resemblance in real life. Any resemblance to any person real or dead or any event is a mere coincidence.
There is no direct reference to anyone. Do not feel offended.

Copyrights

This book is my hard work. So I have all the rights reserved with me. Do not copy this work and post it anywhere else. It's exclusively available only on Wattpad.
Thank you.

You can always share your views by messaging me or commenting in the comments box. They will be appreciated. You can always send me your Covers and Banners. I would like to see them.

Support me in my Venture.

If you like the Book do Share, Vote and Comment.
Show your Support.

Enjoy Reading... 😉 😎

#GetLostReading... It's a unique World.

Luv.. ❤️
Vruksha.