Oh my freaking puffle

I quickly ran to Lily. She was busy getting things out of her locker. I was chewing bubble gum. Yeah I don't know why. She closed the locker and looked at me.

" Why are you chewing bubble gum?" she asked

"I don't know why" I said

" Clearly, you wouldn't know anything." said lily smiling

We walked to class. Lily and I sat down in the last row, fourth row second seats. While mega and fan both sat way in the back first and second row.

I was quite amazed that we were learning peer pressure Do they even know what peer pressure is? the teachers I'm saying. They are retarded.

" So that's what peer pressure means." my teacher explained

After the speech, I got quite bored. I was yawning a lot. It was boring. Like seriously! I don't care about peer pressure and other things. So class ended and I got up from my seat and went to the lockers. I quickly opened my locker to see a bunch of rocks? or something, and a note -_- I was amazed though but I wonder who did this..

Dear Lara, Thank you for helping me at the lockers. Yeah, you made them laugh at yourself. You should be a comedian one day

- Mega

This is so weird. Anyway who cares! I'm just going to put it in my backpack though... Aww great a text message from.. I wonder who it is

I took my phone out of my pocket and I dropped it on the floor. Oh my goodness... Oh my freaking puffle. Or chicken anyway!! oh my chicken or something etc.

I can't believe I broke my phone =( oh yeah I wasn't freaking out about it I always scratch my phone. But I'm not cool right now!! Oh nooooo!!!

The next message said " Hey Lara! it's me, Blaze. Clearly they mixed me up with someone else. I wasn't even suppose to go to another country so I will be coming back pretty soon. Cant wait to see Lily,Mega, & you."

Oh my goodness! he's coming back soon. You know what's the funny thing! Not that long ago Lily used to like Blaze.. Oh wow! now she likes Fan. This is so weird.

I'm freaking out I gotta do something!! Oh I gotta tell someone or get out of school or something!! its so weird!!! who am I kidding?

I quickly closed my locker and ran down the hall. I needed to get out of school. I quickly spotted a room with windows. I quickly rushed to the room and jumped out of the window

I landed on the grass. My knees had scars and scratches. I was OK! yay!! I ran off. I went to the park and quickly texted lily..