Back in School

After the 3-day long vacation, I ended up going home and sleeping. I was very tired and my face was very dirty.

I got up from bed and went to the closet to get ready... I had to do something about my plan.. maybe... or maybe not.

I looked in the mirror. I ran as fast as I could out the door and to school. I knew what I was doing..

There were whispers and glances all around me. I gulped and ran to the nearest group of onlookers.

" What are you looking at?! Go to class before I knock you out!!" I said " You hear me."

They ran away from me.. I didn't know what was wrong with me...... I didn't know.... omg.....

I had to do something that can make me look horrible. I know!!!

I ran outside and got home and changed into my weird outfit. Let get this started!

" Hey guys! I'm here!! step aside and let the freaky kid pass by." I said

They all glared at me and laughed. I didn't care so I back flipped and landed into the locker. My head hit the ground and I fell to the floor.

" Oof." I said

" Are you alright?" Asked Lily

" Do you need help?" Asked Mega

" Need a hand?" Asked Blaze

" I'm fine... I'm fine." I replied.

I got up and ran to class with skates. Haha! They want a freaky kid they got it. ;)

" Lara is coming! And I got my skates!! let's all have fun lol." I screamed

I ended up skating and back flipped again. Landing on the floor. But nothing will stop me from finishing the plan.