Hope is not a option

" Sorry, principal!! I didn't know you were there." I said

" let me guess?? You got bullied again??" He said

"Yeah." I said

" Next time don't do that again." Said the principal

"Sorry again." I said

I walked out of the nurse's office and headed to the hallway. I looked at everyone who was looking at me. I frowned and watched as everyone walked away. I smiled a little but I felt horrible and like a monster.

After that, I headed home. I opened the door and my mom was busy cooking food and my dad was busy reading news paper. I went upstairs and sat down on the floor.

Than something came out of the window. A rock hit the top of my head. There was a note attached to the rock and I opened it.

To: Lara

From: anonymous

If your reading this meet me at the forest on Saturday at 8:35 A.m

I threw the rock at my desk and threw the note in the garbage. But on second thought I might need a reminder. So I took it out of the garbage. It had a funny smell.

Than another thing came ??!!? Something hit my head and I looked at it and it was another rock. This should be interesting. It had something on it. I was hoping it wasn't another note. No this can't be....

There was no note but instead of a little word that said ' follow the path.' I threw the rock on my desk and gave up and waited for another rock to land on my head. Few minuets later, a rose landed on my face. The rose still had the thorns and man, they pricked my face.

" Ow!! Ow!!" I said picking the thorns out of my face

I put the rose in the vase and looked through the window but when I saw something I saw a path. It was covered with leaves??!!?

I slipped on the steps and I fell down each step. I was covered with bruises and cuts and my head hurt so I grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around my head. I looked so horrible due to the fact that someone did all this for something that could actually hurt me.

I walked outside and followed the path. The path lead me to a bunch of flowers??!!? Wait?? Isn't it allergy season??!!? I was going to sneeze!! Whoever did this is making me look horrible? I sneezed and sneeze until a voice cried out..

" Oh, Man you look horrible." Said the voice

" I got it because someone threw rocks at me, a rose landed on my face that had thorns, I slipped down the steps and I'm sneezing because of the flowers." I said

" I'm so sorry!! Lara I didn't meant to do that to you." Said the voice

" Well too bad!!" I said