Chapter 23

A/N: I am sorry guys if I haven't responded to your comments. Wattpad is acting up on me and now I can't see any comment notifications or receive any. I was debating if I should update but I figured I will give it another try.

Leila Vy

It was custom for newly mated to want to live on their own for a while. It was what humans will call as a honeymoon but werewolves were a lot worse. A male sex drive can be never-ending. They tend to keep their mates up all the way through the night. Maksim had held in his control for a very long time and now that Octavia was in his arms, the anticipation was building immensely and he couldn't wait to get her alone.

They could live in the pack house because it was big enough to house fifty families. However, Maksim was feeling an extreme possessiveness over Octavia.

Her cries of pleasure and moans of delight will only be for his ears only.

Maksim carried his mate over the threshold of their new home, just the way he imagined it. He built the cabin with his own two hands. A sense of nervousness sets into his body as he began to fret over many things.

What if she didn't like?

What if she wanted to live in the pack house instead?

Maksim could feel the anxiety wrapping around him like a fog. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to talk to quickly.

He had carefully picked the interior and exterior design after he had finish building the home. In addition, Maksim had made the counters, coffee table, and tables all by hand. He wanted this to be special for her and him.

The small A-frame cabin was built in a very simple way

The small A-frame cabin was built in a very simple way. It wouldn't house fifty families but it was enough for Maksim and her. From the front of the home you can tell it was a triangular shape home--dainty and small nonetheless completely comfy. A small little one foot high porch built at the doorway with two steps leading up.

Two large rectangle windows on the first floor were covered in thick cream colored curtains to give them privacy.

He designed the inside the cabin in a very simple manner. The home had a small living area with an open wood fireplace. The living space was near the three rectangle floor to ceiling windows that were adjacent to the front door. A small little staircase led up to an open second floor. The small space of the second floor was solely their bedroom. A king size floor mattress was placed by by an open window. On the opposite end were dressers that Maksim also built.

Maksim have always loved nature. Therefore, it would be crazy that he didn't want to wake up to it.  He has spent his entire life around it.  It was a huge open window that spanned the tip of the home all the way to the floor on the second floor.