Chapter 15

Octavia woke up and became instantly aware of the muscular arm that was wrapped firmly around her waist. They slept together throughout the night without another heat but she became painfully aware of what happened last night. Heat crawled on her cheeks and she fought the urge to bury her face in her pillow. Turning her head slowly, she tried to look at Maksim who had his face buried into the crook of her neck.

His breath grazed against her neck as he slept like a baby. She also was fully aware of the fact that she was still completely naked underneath him. Although, they didn't fully complete the mating bond and only imprinted on each other last night she couldn't help feeling completely shy around him.

Slipping out of his arms, she grabbed his shirt and threw it over her body. She turned just to double check that action didn't wake him and when she heard his even breathing she knew she was safe. Her stomach growled and she placed a hand over her stomach. Last night, after what they did—they both fell asleep without eating. She tip toed into the kitchen where she found him covering two plates of food.

It wasn't spoiled yet, so she placed into the microwave to heat it up. It was be sad to waste the food. She pushed herself up on the counter. His shirt acted like a skirt to her that covered her body up to mid-thighs. She swung her legs and sniffed the air only to smell her mate's scent all over her. She touched her neck gingerly and small little tingles spread through her neck from the loves bites he scattered all over her neck. She looked across to the refrigerator where she can see her reflection slightly. Her neck was riddled with love bites.

She lifted her shirt and peeked at her goods. She was so deep in the moment, she didn't fully comprehend that he had littered her whole body with love bites.

"That possessive, crazy Alpha mate." She mumbled but couldn't help the sense of pride that swelled in her chest. She was happy that he imprinted on her and a part of her wanted to strut outside for all the women to know but her human side was more conscious and shy.

She heard footsteps coming down the hall and let go of the collar of Maksim's shirt to look up. Maksim appeared in the doorway wearing nothing but boxers. Her eyes greedily looked at his body. She was a little awestruck. This beautifully crafted man was all hers. She was so glad she imprinted on him as well. When he saw her, his eyes darkened tremendously to that dark charcoal color as his eyes flickered across her face before trailing heated trails down her neck where he looked at his love bites.

"Good morning." He said in a husky sleepy voice. He walked up to her and placed his hands on her thighs as he leaned in to trail kisses down her jaw line. Her heart was palpitating at his proximity. His hand sneakily snuck under his shirt to touch her thighs.

She mumbled a reply but her words didn't register in her brain. She felt him smile against her skin before pulling back to look at her. She placed her hand over his grope-y hands and attempted to move his hand. Keyword—attempted. He kept a firm grip on her thighs.

"Maksim." She said and attempted again to move it.

"Octavia, I need you to say something to me." He replied and she looked up at his eyes. They were back to their muted gray color.

"What?" She was clearly confused. What did he need?

He wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Say you are mine."

She scoffed. "Isn't it clear already? My body is littered with all your love bites. People can smell me from a mile away and know that I am yours."

He chuckled as he moved in to kiss her lips softly. "Tell me anyways."

She scoffed again. Possessive, crazy Alpha mate.

"I am yours." She rolled her eyes.

"Say it like you mean it, мой Котёнок (my kitten)." He squeezed her thighs to enforce his demand.