Chapter 16

Jades POV

When I get back to the dorm room I sigh in relief that Perrie isn't here. I don't know what I would say to her if I saw her. I don't even eat to see her actually.

I close the room door and I grab my suit cases that I brought with all my stuff and I begin to pack my cloths from the drawers and the closets.

We have some pictures hanging on the wall and I take ten down off my side and put them in my bag. Might as well keep some kind of memory right?

I take my makeup supplies and put them in the small bags I had for them and I set them in the suit cases. The rest of the time I just take small items and other things that I brought along. once I was done I sigh and lay down on my bed. I didn't even bother to get up or turn the light off or even change into some pajamas.

I was tired from crying and right now all I wanted to do was get some sleep. I don't think I'll tell Perrie that I'm leaving either, she can figure that out on her own. Shit, she has to come home though at some time. I honestly don't care I have nothing to say to her.

I close my eyes and just try to sleep so tomorrow could come already.

Perrie's POV

As I was entering the boys dormitories. Leigh, Jesy, Niall and Harry where exiting.

"What are you guys doing here" I ask

"Why we can't be here or something?" Harry says with an attitude and I shrug.

"No I'm just asking a question"

"Just paid your boyfriend a friendly visit is all, you know no big deal" Niall shrug and the rest agree.

"Why are you here" Jesy asks

"To see Zayn, he hung up on me and I just wanted to see if he was okay" I sigh "is he alright?" I ask since they just saw him.

"He's fine" Leigh says and they all do what they did at the restaurant and bump my shoulder one by one as they leave. Why is everyone treating me like shit. I'm not gonna take this treatment for no reason. I ball my fist up and I turn towards them.

"Why are you all being jerks to me I have done nothing wrong to you guys or Jade!" I snap

They chuckle and turn towards me. Leigh and Jesy taking closer steps towards me while Harry and Niall stay behind them.

"Maybe you need to talk to your boyfriend cause there's ally of things that he hasn't told you either princess" Jesy says and shoves me back. I stumble but keep my self up.

"If you don't see what's going on then you're blind, if you don't understand how Jade is feeling then you obviously weren't that good of a friend" Leigh says shoving me as well and I stumble back more. I'm not gonna lie I was a bit scared. I'm guessing what ever happened was pretty bad.

"You're lucky we let your boyfriend off easy" Jesy says "But if I ever see you or him talking to Jade I'll let you both have it" she says and with that they both shove me harder and I fall back on to the ground.

"C'mon girls let's just go, she's not even worth it" Niall says and him and Harry pull the two girls away from me and they make there way to the car. I watch as they leave in confusion.

Once they're gone I get up and I brush myself off before walking in the building and up to Zayns dorm. I knock on the door and wait patiently and bite my nails nervously.

"Ugh hey what are you doing here?" Zayn says opening the door. I could hear things breaking and another person in the back yelling.

"Who do they think they are?!"