Chapter 21

Jades POV

"Jade we gotta go" Cecelia says placing her hand on my shoulder. I don't move I keep my eyes on my mum. She has the whit sheet over her but I know she's under there and it's killing me that she's gone.

I never thought I would see the day where I loose my mum. Why didn't she tell me she was sick, all this time I was here she said she was fine and all that medication were just vitamins. Why was I so stupid.

"Jade" Cecelia says again "Jade we have to go the doctors are going to take her out of this room" she says and I stand up not taking my eyes off the whit sheet that my mum lies underneath.

"She's in a better place" I mumble and walk out of the room with cece behind me. Tears were falling down my eyes. I don't wanna leave her, I'm suppose to be leaving the hospital with her whole she's happy and healthy.

I've called my brother and he just can't. Shireen says that he's way to upset. I know how he's feeling right now. I guess they'll be here in a few days cause now well have to start planning....a funeral.

"C'mon you could stay the night at my house if you'd like" cece says and I nod my head. I'm pretty tired but I know I'm not going to be able to sleep. I've been here since about six in the morning, she was so weak when I got here it just hurt me. I don't even wanna think about this right now.

"Thanks cece"

"It's no problem" she says and wraps her arm around my shoulder. I lay my head against her and wrap my arm around her waist as we walk out of the hospital.

Perrie's POV

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry and Niall.

"We're going to get Leigh and Jesy" Niall says.

"What for I though we were going to go to jades"

"We are"

"But were going to get Leigh and Jesy to come with us Leigh-Anne told us about jades mum this morning and I'm pretty sure t would be good if we all go, and it's less awkward for Jade if all of us go" Harry explains and I nod.

"Man Norma was like another mum to us back in school all those days we would head to jades place afterwards and just all chill" Niall says

"Yeah miss those days" Harry adds

I listen to their conversation about all the things they used to do in school and I laughed at some things but the others were sweet cause they had so many memories with Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne, they also mentioned a boy named Liam, wonder what happened to him.

When we get to Jesy and Leigh's place we enter the building and go to there flat and Harry knocks on the door.

Not even a couple seconds later Jesy opens the door and Leigh-Anne is peeking her head to see who it is behind Jesy.

"Oh hey guy, hey Perrie" Jesy says. Wow even though the situation were in I'm surprised Jesy said hi to me. I haven't really gotten a chance to talk with her yet. I smile and wave to her. She doesn't look like she's in the best of mood, same with Leigh.

"Hey Jes how ya doing" Harry ask and she shrugs.

"Well we came cause we herd about jades mum and we though that we would all go out and pay her a visit just to see if she's alright and give respect to Norma, we got some cloths and money so maybe we could stay down there for a bit" Harry explains.

"I mean......" Jesy starts off

"We'd love to" Leigh says before Jesy could finish saying anything. I could tell Jesy didn't want to go, but I don't think it's because of a bad reason, she's probably just upset about Norma being gone.