Chapter 1

Perrie's POV

I take the key out of my pocket and put it in the lock of my new dorm room. I couldn't believe I was finally here. I honestly didn't think I would make it to college but I guess there's a place for everyone.

As soon as I get the door open my eyes widen as I take a look around the room. It's was actually spacious for a dorm room. I step in and leave my bags by my bed and I collapsed on my bed and look up at the ceiling. this bed is so comfy. I wish my mum could see it but she already left a couple minuets ago. I felt a little bad cause she was in tears. my brother had to pull her off of me so they could leave. A bit funny if you ask me.

I sit up and I look at the other bed on the other side of the room. I wonder who my roommate was. I didn't wanna get some kind of rude girl or maybe a weirdo that does witch craft on the floor in the middle of the night.

I get up off the bed and pick up my bag placing it on my bed. I unzip it and take out my cloths so I could start putting them away. I open the drawer next to my bed and place the folded cloths in in.

"Knock knock roomy for sale?" someone says followed by a cute giggle. I smile and I turn around facing the girl holding her bags standing in front of the door.

"Depends on how much money you've got" I joke. She laughs and step in the room and puts her bags on the bed on the other side of the room. She seemed like a little child.

"I'm Jade, Jade Thirlwall an I'm your new roomy" she smile holding her hand out for me to shake.

"And I'm Perrie Edwards your new roomy" I say taking he hand in mine and shaking it. Her hand was so little. I mean mine are small but hers seemed much more smaller.

"Nice to meet you Perrie, your not like a weirdo are you cause the last thing I want to happen to me is I wake up with strange wires connected to my body" she says and I laugh and shake my head no.

"O god no I was hoping that I didn't get a weird roommate either"

"Same" she laughs and goes to he bag and begins to unpack like me.

"So Perrie Edwards" she giggles "are you from South Shields as well or did you come here from some where else?"

"South Shields born and raised"

She looks at me and smiles excitedly. I'm guessing that was a good thing because she squealed and fan over to me and have me a hug. I chuckle and I hug her back.

"Sorry I'm kinda a hyper but you'll get used to it" she giggles. I couldn't help but laugh. I thought that it was cute how you were hyper like this. it didn't bother me at all it shows that the nights we stay in together or something like that I'll never be bored. I hope that she's one of those roommates I could become a good friend with.

"It's okay that just means you're more fun" I shrug

"Yay I hope a lot of people say that I'm fun so let's just hope, hey do you maybe wanna go out to fight and grab some pizza....you just to get to know each other since well be seeing each other a lot more" she ask

"Of course that sounds like fun" I smile. before she could say anything my phone starts to ring and I grab it out of my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey Pez it's me I just wanted to see how you where settled in, how is your roommate" Zayn says. I smile and sit down on my bed. Hearing his voice makes me happier all the time.

"It's great the room is nice and my roommate is not a weirdo" I chuckle and Jade looks at me and smiles.

"That's good"