Chapter 7

The rest of that party really took a toll on me. I was tired from being there up until three in the morning. We weren't going to stay long but Jade and I started dancing and it was just so much fun we lost track if time.

When we got home we just kinda fell on to our beds and that was the end if it.

Is it weird that I ha a dream about me and Jade last night? I'm no. Sure it though, it was about how we kissed well she kissed me. Well I kiss back so that means we kissed. I didn't mean to actually like it. I kinda just wanted to get it over with but I liked it a lot. I've never even been kissed like that by Zayn.

I look down at at Jade an she's just quietly sleeping. I woke up about an hour ago and I was a bit cold so I got up and laid next to her. I asked of course but she just kinda mumbled a yes so I took that and just laid down.

I want her to wake up already so we could get comfy and watch movies together. We were going to have our movie day. We didn't get drunk so she shouldn't be hung over or anything.

I hear my phone vibrate on my bed. I lean up a little and look debating if I actually want to go answer it or not. It could be Zayn.

I get up pushing the blankets off of me an Jade groans a little. I bite on my lip and quietly walk over to my bed and grab my phone. Reading the contact I notice it's just my mum. I look at Jade as I he's for the door and step out quietly into the hallway so I wasn't too loud.

"Hello?"

"Hey Perrie you haven't called in a while and you know I got a bit scared, how's everything are you settled in still"

"Yeah sorry I've been uhm busy with homework and other things" I explain

"Oh that good just as long as you're not out partying" she laughs. I chuckle a bit and raise my eyebrow. I mean I just went to a party last night.

"Oh no you know me study study study" I say and she laughs. Honestly I don't really think the classes I have cause me to study like I should.

"Okay well I though I'd come out in a couple week and see how things are going, I miss you ya know"

"I know" I mumble

"Alright I'll let you go I'm pretty sure you've got tons of work to do today so I'll talk to you later I love you"

"Yeah I've got lots of homework today and I love you too bye" I say quickly and hang up. I lock my phone and I sigh leaning against the door. My mum would be so disappointed if she found out what I did last night. she would probably be more mad and then disappointed. Then she would go and tell the whole family and then it would be one giant mess of all my family members calling me and yelling.

My thought were interrupted when the door opens and I fall back on to the ground with a thud. I guess that's what I get considering I was leaning on the door.

"Jeez Perrie what are you doing leaning against the door" jade chuckles and bends down to help me up.

"I don't know I didn't think you'd open the door I though you were sleeping still" I say as she helps me stand up and I hold the back of my head.

"Well I was sleep"

"Oh"

"But I woke up around hmmmm I don't know the same time you got into bed with me" she giggles

"I though you were sleeping" I ask with my eyebrow raised confused. I was staring at her j hope she didn't know that.

"No I just had my eyes closed" she giggles.

"You little....."

"Little what" she laughs and closes the door as we step back inside.

"Little.....you little cutie" I laugh