Chapter 6

This doesn't sound too good of a game if they all have smirks plastered on their faces. What if it's some kinda weird game and they do weird things to each other. This is college so you never know what they like to do.

"Is this game.....safe" I ask Jade

"Last time I checked" she giggles

"Alright you know the rules people, some says something that they have or have not done and if you have done it put your finger down and take off one item of clothing last person with who's still has fingers at the end of the game has to get a challenge and do it since they are pussy's got it" Some boy says standing in the middle of the circle.

My eyes widen and I turn towards Jade. I've never done anything like this before and I don't know if I want to.

"Jade..." I say worried

"Perrie it's fine I promise just don't out any of your fingers down and you won't have to get undressed at all"

"But.....but then I'll have to do the challenge"

"The challenges are never hard they'll most likely make you chug back a drink or something" she shrugs

"Last time I tried to chug a drink I chocked on the milk carton"

Funny story actually but I'm not going to go into detail. Jade looks at me and raise set eye brow before chuckling.

"It's fine c'mon this games fun" she says turning back around. I nod my head still in sure and I face the inside of the circle as I play with the tips of my hair nervously.

"Alright hands out" that same guy said. I look around as everyone holds their hands out and I release my hair and do the same thing.

"Okay Jesy would you be a doll and start us off?" she ask. Jesy nods her head and smirks.

"Never have I ever done any type of drugs at a party or anywhere" she says and looks around. I do the same watching about half the circles fingers go down. I look at Jade and she still had all ten fingers up and I sigh in relief. I look at Jesy and Leigh and they put a finger down. Maybe it was just a one time thing or maybe marijuana. I don't wanna judge them cause I know there great girls. I raise my eyebrow when a few girls and guys take there shirts off.

"Next" Jesy says and Leigh smiles.

"Never have I ever hooked up with anybody in a dark place." she says and the same thing happened again. I look at Jade and she's giggle a bit as she puts down one finger. I still haven't even out down one yet. What kinda questions are these.

"Never have I ever done anything sexual in my parents house" some other guy says and everyone laughs putting fingers down and taking off more items of clothing. Me and Zayn haven't had sex but he had his own apartment by then and it made it more comfortable if we decided to get all touchy. Doing it in your parents house seems a bit disrespectful.

Once again I look at Jade and she put down another finger. Maybe it was with Sam and that okay considering they are dating well used to be?

*

We were on the ninth round and I had seven fingers up still. I didn't really think much if it but I know I got a few chuckles from other girls in the circle and that was a bit awkward.

"Your turn Perrie" Kade says nudging my shoulder. My heart beat faster and I look at her.

"No Jade could I skip? I don't know what to say"

"Say something" she says. By this time jade only had on her bra and her panties. She was smart enough to take off other items like her bracelets and her bows and earrings so she wouldn't have to stand totally nude. There was this one girl who was nude and had all her fingers down. It was a little bit of a disturbing sight but It didn't bother me it just shows she's done a lot.