Chapter 10

Perrie's POV

I was a little upset that Jade didn't make it to our class today. Maybe she got sick and went back to the dorm, I don't know but what I do know is I had to work on the project by myself. She could of called or texted maybe.

Right now I was finishing up stitching my dress that I was making for my design project. We had to make a dress using our favorite colors. I couldn't just pick one color so I just made mine into one colorful dress. I was very excited for it actually. I just don't know what I can wear it to.

"Oh Perrie that's lovely I can't wait to see it" one of the students said and patted my back lightly. I smile and nod my head thanking her.

I just hope jades alright.

Jades POV

I was walking back to my room with my hoodie on and my head down. I was crying no doubt but it's like I didn't even notice anymore. The tears were just slipping out of my eyes.

I couldn't believe what just happened not too long ago. I don't think I've ever met people who were so cruel. What they did to me was just fucked up. And for what? having a little fun a kissing Perrie at the party.

It just played over and over in my head. They yelled at me, pushed me around, spit on me. Who could ever think of doing something like that.

*flashback*

"Grab her" Zayn said and before I could even turn to leave two boys grab ahold of my wrist holding them rather tightly. One of them was Sam and I didn't recognize the other boy.

"Sam what are you doing let go if me, I have to get to my next class" I say struggling to get out of their mean grip.

"Ah ah Sams not talking to you I am" Zayn says drawing my attention to him. I give him the dirtiest look ever and I roll my eyes.

"What?" I ask

"You enjoy kissing my girlfriend?" he ask. I look down and I don't say anything. Why should I say anything to him?

"Not going to answer me?" he ask. I chew on my bottom lip and shake my head no. He chuckles and turns away running his fingers through his hair.

"Just do it" Sam says

"Do what?" I ask looking at Sam.

"I can't she's a girl" Zayn mumbles

"She deserves it jus do it stop being such a bitch Zayn were in college"

"Do what?" I as again but raising my voice again. Zayn shakes his head now lookin down at the ground.

"If you don't I will" Sam say squeezing my hands tighter. I groan and try to pull my hand away. Zayn doesn't say anything and he shrugs his shoulders.

"What what are you going to-" before I could finish what I was going to say, my hands were released and I was pushed into the brick wall. I bring my hand up and rub the back of my head from the pain.

I chew on my bottom lip trying to hold back tears. I'm bent over slightly trying to over come that impact of my head to the wall.

"Stand up" Sam say cupping my cheeks. "So sad jade, such a pretty innocent but disgusting girl" Sam says before pushing me to the ground. I was going to sand but someone's foot swing into my stomach and I fall back to the ground trying to catch my breath.

"Stop it" I breath out

"You want us to stop?" Some boy ask and I nod my head. Obviously.