Fate of the lost ones

Mkay so ima do the mini series! This is just an introduction to the series I'll update chapters soon. Not sure how many there will be but stay with me! Thanks ❤️

Bitter and complicated, that's what I was.

I didn't want to face the difficulties of the world, so I didn't. I avoided it all, I stayed behind theses walls that protect me.

This place was all I ever had and I wasn't letting go. I didn't want to risk it all, so I stayed inside.

Hidden from the outside world. I kept my emotions inside, my fears, my worries.

It seemed like everyday was a stormy, gloomy day.

That's what it felt like to be alone.

Then it was like a little ray of sunshine walked in. Shedding light through the storm clouds that surrounded me. 

He had been hurt before, but that's okay. We all have.

He was on his own for a few days. He smiled at every little thing, it was like he has never seen anything like it.

I watched from a far at first, but then we became friends. I felt as if all this weight on my chest had been lifted.

The clouds started to go away.

Overtime we were no longer just friends. We had a connection, that both of us needed.

We helped each other, we healed each other.

The empty feeling inside me had disappeared.

It was replaced, by a friend

a best friend

a lover.

No more stormy days. I had finally found my sunshine.

You guys have no idea how happy I am that you guys commented 😭❤️ I honestly thought no one was going to say anything but you guys are the best and you made me smile, so thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️