Love - Smut

Warning: Smut
Important notice: please understand that everyone partaking in sexual activity is 18 years or older in the imagine.
WE
HIT
18K
THANKS
ITS SMUT WITH YA BOY CARL GRIMES
also it's part of your Christmas gift !!
I restarted this like 5 times so hope you like it

Y/N

I laughed as I ran down the hall, Carl chasing me. I burst through the front door as I ran down the steps. He followed me down the street and then proceeded to tackle me on to the grass. "Carl!" I yelled as he smiled at me. "Gotcha." He said as he sat up. I frowned. "I say we have another round." I said laying back on the grass. He sighed. "Y/N we've been playing tag for like an hour." He laughed. "You're making feel like I'm five again." He said laying next to me.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked looking up at the night time sky. He hesitated. "No." He paused. "It's nice actually." He said as he grabbed my hand. We stayed silent for a few minutes, I can't remember what it was like to be five. Not a care in the world, getting to do whatever, whenever. I don't even remember what it was like to not be in the apocalypse. My whole life has revolved around surviving.

"Thank you." I said quietly. He looked at me with confusion. "For what?" He asked. I gave a slight smile. "For being here. For being with me and making me feel like I have something to live for." I said looking back up at the sky. He rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb. "You don't have too thank me." He said calmly.

"But I do." I said sitting up. "You've always been there for me." I paused. "Always." He slowly sat up and looked at me. "That's because I want to be." He said looking at the ground. "You're always there for me, so I want to be there for you." He said looking back up at me.
I looked him in the eyes, this is the love of my life. He means everything to me, I can't live without him.

I leaned in as he did the same, our lips connected softly. I kissed him with passion, with love. He pulled me closer as I ran my fingers through his hair. Every kiss was filled with more and more emotion. "Carl." I said breaking the kiss. He looked at me. "We can't make out outside." I said looking around. "Why  not?" He asked with a smile. "Because. I don't want anyone seeing us." I laughed.

He nodded his head as he playfully grabbed my hand and ran to his house. He flung the door open and we ran up the stairs, closing the door behind us. He jumped on to the bed as I screamed playfully. I don't remember the last time I smiled this much. He started to tickle me and I screamed. "Carl no!" I laughed. "I can't b-breathe!" I yelled. He stopped and rolled over on his back. "I love you." I said as I kissed him. He smiled. "I love you too." He said as he kissed me.

Our lips moved in sync as he grabbed my back. This is all I've ever wanted, was to be here, right now. I grabbed his shoulder as I swung my leg over him. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer. He sucked on my neck as I grabbed the back of his head. "Carl." I moaned as I ran my hand down his shirt to his waist line. He kicked off his shoes and slowly put his hand up my shirt. I slide his pants down as I started to grind my hips against his, causing him to moan. "Y/N." He said as I looked at him. "The drawer." He said as he continued to kiss me.

I reached over and opened the drawer, I let my hand feel around until I found a condom. He slipped off my shirt as I sat up. I unclipped my bra as he took off his shirt. He ran his hands through my hair as he deepened the kiss. "God I love you." I said as I started to pull down his boxers.

He pulled down pants as kicked off my shoes, he started to rub my through my underwear as I let out a moan. "Don't stop." I said as pulled down my underwear. He slid his finger in and pumped in and out of me. I grabbed the back of his head as I moaned into the kiss. "I need you." I said looking at him. He quickly slid the condom on and positioned himself at my entrance. As I came down on him he let out a moan. "Holy shit." He said as I started to go faster.

I kept going for a little longer, then he flipped us over. He pumped in and out of me as I let out a moan. "This is amazing." I said as he laughed. "I'm almost there." He said as he slammed into me a few more times. As he came I wasn't to far behind. My legs were shaking as I felt myself release. We rode out our climax's then he fell to the side of me.

"You know what?" He said. I looked at the ceiling. "What?" I asked. "I love sex." He laughed. I smiled. "Me too dude." I laughed as he grabbed my hand. "I love you too." He said looking at me. "I love you." I smiled back.

I hate that people say Carl is a bad character ?? That it doesn't matter that he's going to die ??? Like fuck everyone who says he's whiny or a brat that needs to grow up ?? Fuck you ??
ANYWAYS, I wanna have sex with Carl Grimes and I hope you liked this.

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋
Xoxo Laney