Taken - Sad

Warning: Minor Harassment, talk about Sexual Harassment
Ah frick I didn't wanna write about this but the idea popped into my head and I had to update anyways so let's just go with it. Ok? Ok. Alsooooo we freaking hit 4K omfgggg I'm so mind fucked right now, I can't even!!!

Carl

We remained before the entryways of Alexandria as Negan and his men strolled in. It was the week after we had first experienced him in the forested areas. He had murdered Abraham and Glenn and took Y/N that night. I had daydreamed while Negan was giving some kind of speech. I couldn't have cared less about what he needed to state. "Oh! I almost forgot. I have something that belongs to you." He said with a smile as he strolled around to the back of the truck and had his men remove something from it. They had Y/N. She was tossed over one of his men's shoulder as they strolled towards us. At that point he dropped her to the ground as Negan spoke up once more. "Better believe it she's a fighter. Yet, she was enjoyable to mess around with." He said with a chuckle.

My heart sank at the idea, she was wearing a long blue shirt that went to her knees. It was filthy and torn and she had wounds everywhere on her. She was barely conscious as she attempted to sit up, but failed as she fell down once more. Tears were descending my face as she let out a cry.

"Gracious quiet down, you little bitch!" One of his men said as he kicked her in the back. She let out a shout as she moved over on her back. "Stop! Don't touch her!" I shouted. as I attempted to get to her yet my father kept me down. The person smiled at me while he kicked her again and soon the other one joined it.

"Stop! You're hurting her! Please!" I shouted as I kept running up to them, just for them to push me away. She shouted and cried as I attempted to get them off of her. "Okay!" Negan hollered. His men. "Now on the off chance that anything turns out badly in our little arrangement we have going on. Next time I won't instruct them to stop." He said as he spun on his heels and backpedaled to his truck.

When they left I quickly ran over to Y/N. "Carl." She whispered attempting to sit up. "I'll help you." I said as I lifted her up in both my arms. My father came hurrying over and directly behind him was Carol. I glanced at my father and then back at Y/N, he nodded his head as I gave Y/N to him. She whimpered as his hand touched her side. "Sorry Y/N." He whispered to her. "Will get you help." He said as he began walking towards our house.

I followed after my father to our home, trusting that she would be able to recover soon. Carol strolled beside me as she put her hand on my shoulder. "It'll be alright. I promise you." She said with a light smile. I wiped my tears away as we went into the house. Carol went and got a few supplies from the clinic as my father rested Y/N on the love seat. I saw tears gradually fall from her eyes as she shut them, my father stooped down alongside her and brushed her hair out of her face.

I glanced at all her cuts and wounds and sighed. She didn't deserve this, nobody did. I sat down beside her grabbing her hand, rubbing my thumb over the surface of it. Dad looked at the floor and shook his head. "I'm so sorry Y/N." He said as he stood up and ventured into the other room where Carol was. "I love you Y/N. You'll get past this."

~^~

Y/N

I woke up in agony. From head to toe, all I could feel was pain. A wide range of memories overwhelmed my head, the greater part of them were foggy yet the ones I could recall, I wish I could forget. I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light that came seeping through the blinds. I looked to my right to discover Carl, he was asleep on a chair. He looked drained and exhausted. I have no clue how longs he's been there but it looks like he hasn't slept in days.

As I went to sit up, a sharp pain went though my wrist. "Shit." I gasped, looking down at it. It had been wrapped up in white cloth, I must have sprained it or something. After I sat fully up and slowly swung my legs over the side of the couch, looking down I saw that I had different cloths on. Clean cloths, a white shirt and loose black shorts.

I got the side of the lounge chair and stood up, yet I soon regretted that as I tumbled to my knees. "Y/N?" I heard Carl's voice, as I struggled to get back up. "Be carful." He said as he helped me back onto the love seat. I nodded my head and laid down. "How long was I out." I asked shutting my eyes. He delayed. "Too long. I thought I lost you." He said unobtrusively. I frowned and opened my eyes yet again. "Carl. Don't worry, you'll never lose me." I said with a warm smile.

We both sat, looking into each others eyes. His eyes were red from crying and lack of rest, it made my heart hurt. "I missed you so much." I said as a tear rolled down my face. "I've miss you too." He said as he pulled me into a hug. "You have no idea how happy am I, that you're okay. I will never let anyone touch you or take you from me ever again." He said quietly. I felt his tears on my shoulder, as I hugged him tighter. I pulled away with a smile on my face as i kissed his cheek. He laughed slightly and kissed me on the lips. "I love you." I said wiping his tears away. He nodded his head. "I love you too."

Okay so I'm working on changing how I write. I kind of like it, so feel free to tell me how you feel about it. I'm trying to make these more interesting because lately I've been out of it and I haven't had a lot of time to work on these imagines. But I hope you enjoyed this and ily guys sm!!

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo Laney