Fuck you - Smut

Warning: Smut
Important notice: please understand that everyone partaking in sexual activity is 18 years or older in the imagine.
I've never realized how badly I wanna hug Carl Grimes until now wtf. Also I'm back and getting back into my schedule<3 enjoy :))))

Y/N

I walked up to the gates of the Prison as Maggie opened them for me. It's been a long day and in all honestly I was pissed. I had to go out on a run with Carl but he never showed up so ended up going by myself. I smiled at Maggie as I walked by thanking her. Everyone was off doing their own thing, which was good because that meant I didn't have to talk to any of them. I love them but you don't want to talk to me when I'm tired and mad.

I went into the cell block and headed upstairs to my cell. I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt the bed sink down on the right side of me and my eyes shot open. "What the hell?" I sat up to see Carl. "Surprise." He said with a smile. I glared at him. "What?" He asked with confusion. "You ditched me this morning." I said quietly. "I had things going on." He said laying down. "Yeah well I'm exhausted and I almost died 3 times today." I said laying next to him. "You can take care you yourself." He said blankly.

I gave him a look. "I know I can. I didn't say you had to babysit me." He sat up. "Good. Cause I'm not going too." I sat up and looked at him. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked with an annoyed tone. I waited for his response but never got one. "No. You know what fuck you." I said shoving him out of my cell. He smirked. "When and where?" I rolled my eyes. "My cell at eight." I said sarcastically.

↢↣

It was getting late now and I was getting ready for bed. I was thinking about Carl and how obnoxious he's been lately and I was tired of it. I crawled into bed and closed my eyes, just then I heard a knock. I sat up and saw Carl standing there. "You have the best timing." I said sitting up. "Why are you here?" I asked blankly. "You said meet you here at eight. So here I am." He said with a smile. "Okay one, I was joking and two I'm still mad at you." I said as he walked in my cell. He didn't say anything as he sat down next to me.

"Well I can make it up to you." He whispered in my ear. "Carl. Don't do this." I said quietly. "Why not?" He said as he turned my face towards his. "You know how I feel when you-" I was cut off by him pressing his lips to mine.I didn't hesitate to kiss back, I didn't know why he was acting like this. He deepened the kiss as he laid back on the bed. I pulled away. "What are you doing?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Saying I'm sorry." He said as he reconnected our lips. My hands ran through his hair as kissed my neck, he kissed down my chest as he grabbed the hem of my shirt and taking it off.

I let my hands travel down to his belt, undoing it quickly. He started to unclip my bra as I took off his pants. Once he was done he slide his shirt off and stood up. "What's wrong?" I asked with confusion. He took a condom out of his pants pocket and smiled at me. "Always come prepared." He said with a slight laugh. "Shut up and come here." I said pulling him close to me and kissing him once again.

I took off my shorts as he put the condom on. I laid back on the bed waiting for Carl. He was soon on top of me with my arms wrapped around his neck. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded my head as he positioned himself at my entrance. He pushed himself in as I gasped, he pulled in and out of me. Going faster each time, I moaned. I kissed him again trying not to moan, so people can't hear us. He slipped his tongue in my mouth as we fought for dominance.

He kept going faster and faster until I was almost at my high. "God Carl!" I screamed. "Shhh." He whispered. Once I finally came I road out my climax as he flipped us over. We went for a little while until I finished him off, I fell to the side of him gasped for air. We were both silent as he got up to get dressed. "I have to go back to my cell so my dad doesn't freak out in the morning." He said pulling his shirt over his head and putting his hat on. I nodded my head as I tossed him his pants, I laid back down smiling. "I forgive you." I said pulling the covers over myself. He smiled to himself. "Good." He said as he waved to me, waking out of the room.

I fucking hate myself for this shitty rushed imagine I'm so sorry. I also forgot how to write smut and also I posted late so this is pretty lame. But then again anything like this with Carl Grimes would be hot as fuck, so just imagine it really hard and hopefully it'll be better.
Do not have sex. You will get pregnant and die. @Lori

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo Laney