"Your boy's in trouble"

Max Spiers

Max Spiers. some of you may know of this person, some of you may not. if you've heard of him then you probably associate him to conspiracy theories, and you probably know he died in a very odd way.

if you don't know who this person is then stick around, his story is very interesting.

okay, first thing's first, Max Spiers was a British conspiracy theorist  who focused mainly on uncovering UFO's and keeping an eye out for the government

okay, first thing's first, Max Spiers was a British conspiracy theorist  who focused mainly on uncovering UFO's and keeping an eye out for the government. he was a 39-year-old father of two, who was found dead in Poland on July 16, 2016 on a couch belonging to a woman he didn't know that well after having vomited 2 liters of black liquid.

before i get into the weird part of this story, i wanna say right now that i'll be presenting you two theories as to why he could've passed. one is what the fans/friends believe, and another one is what some other people believe. i am in no way confirming his cause of death, and i mean no disrespect to his family. as far as i know they are still working on finding out what really happened and i don't want to come off as some crazy girl who is trying to shame them. 

okay, let's start off with what Max believed in, and what might have been the reason for the govt to sic him out.

he believed humans are being manipulated by what we see on tv on a daily basis, that we are being brainwashed by sound frequencies that were created by the government in order to keep us in check. he believed we are victims of manipulation by the New World Order and that they hide behind big celebrities and very important people in order to get their messages across. i could talk about the New World Order in a whole different chapter honestly bc there's just so much info about it, but long story short, it gotta do with the illuminati. anyway, Max also believed aliens and humans are working together, doing experiments on humans in underground stations under big cities (london, los angeles, etc.)

something else he believed greatly in was that HE himself was part of one of those weird experiments all the way up until he was 30. after he turned 30, he said he started to get some of his "real" memories back, and that the old ones were implanted. he explained that something had gone wrong with said experiment, and that that was the cause for his old, real memories to start leaking through.  he said he remembered the process of getting the memory implants, and that he knew the govt was hiring fake psychologists and counselors to convince the victims that the implanted memories were real.