FEMA Camps

first off, in my opinion, i think this is actually true

alrighty let's get started.

FEMA stands for "U.S Federal Emergency Management Agency." they're basically responsible for keeping everything settled in case of a national emergency (ex. invasions, bombing, etc.)

if something like that happens, the martial law would take place.

if you don't know what the martial law is, don't worry i got y'all.

the martial law is only used if something chaotic happens, like if people aren't listening to police and stuff. the govt can declare it and this will mean that all citizens give up their personal rights in order to be properly controlled. it sounds ugly ik. you'll literally have no rights and you have to listen to military officials.

now the conspiracy says the govt is creating "concentration camps" around the country in order to place the citizens during/after an attack on the US.

this will allow them to keep us in check while they deal with the situation.

what people are concerned about is where those camps are.

and many believe walmart stores will be the ones turned for their large size and abundance throughout the country.

in 2015, 5 walmarts were closed down bc of "plumbing problems" that took 6 months to fix. SIX MONTHS. y'all that's a long time for a plumbing problem.

and guess what.

they never re-opened those stores.

and people who lived near those stores reported an increased amount of military presence and odd noises from behind closed doors.

they were all spread from florida to california, and fell on top military underground system. this made people believe the closing down of walmarts was linked to the military.

 this made people believe the closing down of walmarts was linked to the military

(peep Shane's sc)

in some walmarts, they kept the pharmacies open so people could pick up their prescriptions, and one lady decided to film her trip.

the video shows police officers, the military, blacked out windows and doors, and the woman was told to stop recording immediately after she was caught.

maybe when the govt declares martial law, they'll have somewhere to round us up and kill us like cattle :)))) therefore starting a new world or whatever.

okay so a little personal input on this--

so recently they built a walmart 2 miles away from my home and boy can i say it is HUGE. literally, no other walmart in neighboring cities is as big as this one.

and it's so odd bc our city could not have possibly afforded a store this big. we are hella poor y'all our streets are disgusting and our mayor couldn't give a damn about us lmao so yeah for him to agree to build a walmart is kinda odd.

and we already had a grocery store (HEB) so we literally didn't need one ??? but whatever floats the city's boat ig.

and there's a load of police there 24/7 and at first i thought "well i mean maybe they just wanna keep the new store safe" but honestly ?? 4 police cars ?? parked there always ???

if y'all want receipts and proof of it i can take pics next time i go.

so yeah if that walmart suddenly closes down bc "problems" y'all know why.

but in the end i may just be really paranoid and i'm reading too much into everything :)