Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires

Start from the beginning

After the call I stand up to make a cup of coffee, and back to my table, I got too busy for an hours studying documents and its 3'25 Pm I realize that I skip lunch again. When my phone rings, I pick it up and connect the call when I saw Mom face blinking on my cellphone.

"Hello Mom," I answered in my melancholy  voice.

"Lorenzo, how are you iho,"?he asked cheerfully.

I'm thinking if Dad used my Mom to call. Because this past days I didn't show up to office. I ask my secretary to send via email or fax me all the work that needs to be accomplish. I didn't want to go to office and come across with Dad for now.

"Stop the crap Mom, you know that I'm not doing well. Because you and Dad stupid plan," I said sarcastically.

"Ohh, darling! We just want to do the best for you,Me and you're Dad had enough with your lifestyle, dating and sleeping those unpleasant girls every night,"

"Really Mom? So its that your way and reason why you're arrange me to this insane marriage with a random girl, that totally nonsense Mom. This exactly same as what you wanted me to do but it's against my will.I said furiously.

"Yeah that's the point, you're irresponsible makes you down, we believe in your ability Lorenzo,but this partying and sleeping things is not appropriate for you Lorenzo together with the standards of Company.I'm scared that one day, girls knocked our door telling thats they pregnant by you.," Moms exclaimed.

Afterward she continued. "one more thing she's not just a random woman.
She's so good for you," Mom solemnly remark with gentle voice.

I'm thinking that they might seen this Mclain girl the way Mom said. They might see her every time. But I'm not aware on it.

"Anyway I called you to inform that Mclain family & WE have dinner here at Sunday night, your presence is needed so clear your schedule." Mom said with a serious voice.
This is great,they really work'in on it,! I thought.

"Do I have a choice Mom,?

"No at all,"she said. We're doing this for your own welfare Son, we loves youso much,"! you know that isn't it?? She asked.

"Its never been since you involved yourself in my personal life," I mocked to her remarks!

"Your going to thank us someday,when you realize that this is the best for you Son," this is  Mom's word
that keeps kicking on me, it's been an hours when we had conversation.

I remembered the girl in the playground and the accidentally meeting her at the Club where's my one of my cousin celebrated his birthday.

She's so fascinating , Incredibly beautiful and heavenly radiant that night, with or without makeup she's still take my breath away. She's has natural beauty. With her lovely black dress that show her perfectly fit body and showing her top Brest that's make my imagination get wild. And when she's walks it's shown her slender,long legs that my little buddy gets harder, I feel uncomfortable that night and my groans is not helping at all. But its hurt me so bad when she said she not into Me, I don't have this effect to her unlike other women. But Im going to get you and make her mine whatever consequences it will be. Make  her beg and scream my name and to submit to me willingly.

My thoughts interrupt by my ringtone....it's Zach.
"Hi bro, what up?" He greeted, he doesn't even wait for my hi!!
"Im good,just thinking how to solve my dilemma,anyway you didn't call to just to asking how I am, are you??? I asked.