Chapter 15

"Cane we take him home today?"

"Magnus, there is a procedure you have to go through."

"But.."

"And you have to bond with him first"

"He already is..." Magnus argued.

"Alec.. Your husband is out of mind. Talk some sense into him" Catarina said. Alec smiled innocently.

"Well.. I also like to know if we can take him home today babe but Cat is right. First of all, we have to bond with him and see if Max and he gets along well. " Alec chuckled and kissed Magnus softly when he pouted.

"Sulking is not gonna get you anywhere sir" Catarina said from the background.

"I can't believe that she is my bestie. She is not. She is an enemy."

"Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer Magnus" Catarina laughed and went to three children. Magnus smiled and went after her.

Max and Rafael had already got very closer. Magnus's heart filled when he saw those two together.

"Hey babies. How is your game going so far."

"Papa, we are going to save the papa and daddy from monsters."

"Monsters?"

"Yes. They stay under beds papa. They are scary." Rafael replied.

"Oh my baby." Magnus sat on the floor. Next to Rafael.

"Do you want to go somewhere there aren't monsters?"

"Can I?"

"Of course you can. There aren't any monsters in our house. Do we Maxie?"

"Yes. No monsters. Not in my room"

"Can I come papa?" Rafael had somehow misunderstood Magnus's name as Papa.

"Yes baby." Magnus stood up. He was crying again.

"These hormones" Magnus wiped his eyes. After the heat, for few days Magnus was always emotional. Alec smiled softly.

"He says me Papa."

"And he calls me mommy" Catarina replied while fixing Madzie's braids.

"Argh.. This woman. Knows how to kill the mood." Magnus rolled his eyes. Alec as always was fascinated by those two's battering.

"So I was saying Alec about taking Rafael to your home. You should talk to Mrs.Rose. She will let you know the procedure and she will even let you take Rafael with you today."

"She will?"

Yes."

"Where is she?"

"Come with me"

Magnus went after Catarina. Alec waited with children.

Few minutes later Magnus, Catarina and a blonde woman with plump body returned.

"This is my husband Alec Lightwood Bane, and this is Mrs. Rose"

"Nice to meet you Alec."

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Rose"