Chapter 12

"Good morning babe"

Alec kissed Magnus's forehead to wake him up. Magnus stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes and looked at Alec. Despite everything happened last night Magnus gave Alec a small smile. Alec smiled back.But Alec's heart broken into pieces seeing how red and puffy Magnus's eyes were. He cried yesterday night. He was broken. Alec's angel was broken and Alec hated himself. He just couldn't do anything. He had to see Magnus crying all night. In dawn Alec heard how Magnus woke up and sniffled. Alec couldn't do anything other than hugging Magnus and whisper him not to worry about anything.

"Blueberry woke up already?"

Magnus asked looking at blueberry who was sleeping in Alec's hands. Alec looked at Max and nodded.

"Yeah he was hungry. He stayed with daddy and and asked me not to wake up papa."

"He did?"

"Yeah he did. He is loves his papa a lot"

Magnus smiled a little bit widely than before. Magnus extended his hands asking for Max. Alec gave him Max carefully. Magnus looked at the sleeping boy in his hands and kissed on top of his head.

"Of course he loves papa and daddy"

"Magnus?"

"Yes darling"

"I love you. I love you Magnus. No matter what happens in our life I'm gonna be with you and protect you two. You two mean the world to me and I love you two more than anything."

"I love you too Alexander"

********************************************

Three years later

No mater how painful it was Magnus and Alec embraced the truth. Alec was not going to risk Magnus's life no matter what. They had Max. The most cute little boy in the world. Their lives changed completely because this bundle of joy. His cuteness was over the top and he brought back whole Lightwood family together.

Magnus and Alec got married right after Maxie's first birthday. Maxie was there when his parents got married. Now he was three years old. One little naughty yet adorable boy. He carried Magnus's and Alec's looks. Alec's eyes. Magnus's nose and mouth. Alec's hair. He really was a combination of Magnus and Alec. Even his qualities reminded so much if Magnus and Alec. Intelligent, adorable, sometimes he was shy like his daddy. But most of the time he was straightforward and conquered the world with cuteness like his papa. His love for glitter clearly came from papa.

Alec didn't let Magnus take all the responsibilities of Max. Normally omegas stayed at house and became full time housewives once they had children but Alec as an alpha didn't like it at all. Magnus is an extremely successful businessman. When Magnus was busy Alec looked after Maxie. And that day was a day where Magnus had one meeting, two video conferences and sampling checking day.

That morning morning Max stayed with his aunt Izzy. Afternoon Alec went to Izzy's home and and came home with baby Maxie.

"Max Lightwood Bane. Come here right now!"

"No dada... NOOOOO"

"Max!"

Okay well Max hate bath. He really really hated it. Bath time was like a war zone in Lightwood bane house. Magnus and Alec both had to play all kind of tricks they had to take Maxie to the washroom.

"Dada no. I washed face"

"Okay I'll make pancakes. Okay?"

Max was hiding behind the couch. He peaked and looked at Alec.