Chapter 2

"My pleasure"

Alec caught Magnus's shining lips with his teeth and nibbled it till he get a pleasurable moan from his omega. Alec really couldn't control himself. Magnus was waking all his senses in such a beautiful way. Alec carefully carried Magnus so he could take Magnus to their bed. Sudden action paused their kiss and omega was not happy at all. Before Alec could kiss him again Magnus took a deep breath of his Alexander's scent and kissed Alec's tattoo covered long neck.

"Mags... Babe.. Wait till I go.." Alec hissed as Magnus bit his neck quite roughly. Alec was sure that was going to leave a purple mark for some time. Magnus always loved marking Alec as his so others won't try to flirt with him.

"Babe... You are not helping at all"
Alec pouted when Magnus rested his head on Alec's shoulder. Alec couldn't take a single step forward because of Magnus's kisses. Magnus started giggling. He knew he was the one to be blame. Alec couldn't act like he was a tough alpha when Magnus was being all like that.

Alec finally went near the bed and slowly put Magnus on the bed. Not wanting to hurt Magnus or their blueberry. Alec also got into the bed and slowly brushed Magnus's cheek. Magnus was emitting such a sweet scent. A scent only for Alec. Magnus was glowing beautifully. Sweat drops on his forehead. Alec leaned down and slowly kissed Magnus's forehead and licked away those drops. Then his lips moved down to the tip of Magnus's nose. Alec loved seeing how Magnus scrunched his nose when Alec kiss the top of his nose. Then slowly the lips he could never get enough of. He may have kiss those lips more than million time and he plans on kissing them billion times more.

"You look so beautiful babe..."

"I do?"

"Yes you do... So beautiful. So sexy like this"

"Even with blueberry" Magnus looked down at his baby bump.

"Yes" Alec smiled and placed his hand on Magnus's baby bump softly.

"Even with blueberry"

Magnus couldn't believe how he became this luckily to have this alpha as his Mate.

"Love you Alexander"

"I love you too babe." Alec sat down. "Okay now let me show how much I mean my word"

Magnus sighed. "Finally.."

"What?"

"I said finally. Now start. Will you? I'm horny as hell right now."

Alec snorted. Sometimes he couldn't believe how blunt Magnus was.

"Yes yes my horny fiancé. This servant is here to serve you." Alec leaned down and kissed Magnus. This time roughly. Showing Magnus how much desire Alec was suppressing at the moment. Magnus wrapped his hands around Alec's neck and pulled towards him while melting into the kiss. Alec's scent, heat of Alec's body and soft touches were almost too much for already half hard Magnus. Alec broke the kisses slowly moved down.

Magnus's chocolate nipples looked extremely tasty so Alec just went and took one of those tasty looking chocolate nobs into his mouth while teasing the other with his fingers. Magnus was clearly turned on by Alec's action. He was producing such sinful moans.

After teasing Magnus for quite a long time , Alec removed all their remaining clothes. Magnus gasped as his hard hot member got uncovered. He was already leaking. Alec's mouth finally moved down to Magnus's thighs and teased Magnus again without touching where Magnus wanted him to touch. Finally Alec licked Magnus's entrance. He was not going to lube and wanted to prepare Magnus by himself.

"Alec.. Alexander... Don't" Magnus whimpered as Alec started eating him. Alec didn't reply. Magnus may say no but he was reacting to every lick Alec gave. Alec stroke Magnus's dick while preparing Magnus carefully. He was extra carful not to hurt Magnus. Magnus was not having it.
"Take me Alexander... I waited too long"

Alec smirked. He checked again if Magnus was prepared for him. When he was sure Magnus was ready , Alec came up placed his member on Magnus's entrance and entered him in one thrust. Alec knew how Magnus loved it.

"Uhumm..." Magnus moaned happily. He was really contended with Alec inside him.

"Start moving Alexander.."

"How do you want it babe"

"Rough... I want it rough and hard..".

"Someone is being naughty..."

"Alexander please....."

"Anything you wish baby..."

Alec started thrusting harder and faster. Magnus closed his eyes tightly and hugged Alec tightly. Whenever Alec touched Magnus's pleasure point Magnus left red scratch marks all over Alec's pale back. Magnus let the feel of touches and the feel of thrusts consume him. He wanted to feel everything about Alec. Alec on the other hand worshipped the body of Magnus. Kissing him all over body. Kissing their bond mark lovingly. Caressing Magnus's baby bump softly and whoever he felt Magnus was about to come he pulled apart and made Magnus moan by leaving kiss marks all over Magnus's tights and legs.

"Alexander...." Big Tear drops were rolling from Magnus's eyes.

"Yes babe.."

"Let me come... Please"

"Together then.."

Alec didn't tease Magnus anymore. He kissed and nibbled Magnus's sensitive points all over his body and let the orgasm build in them slowly.

"I'm..." Magnus gripped the bed sheet underneath him tightly. Alec pulled it away and intertwined their finger and started thrusting faster and faster.

"Come...For...me..."Alec whispered words one by one into Magnus's ear. Magnus couldn't hold back anymore.

"ALEXANDER...." Magnus's finger in his feet crawled as he came hard. After few second Alec came inside Magnus, leaving a pleasurable feeling inside Magnus.

After staying like that for few minutes Magnus hummed happily.

"Are you happy now?" Alec wrapped his one arm around Magnus's shoulder. Magnus wiggled and settled down resting his head on Alec's bicep.

"Hm....."

"You are glowing."

"Good sex can do that.."

"So it was good?"

"It was amazing.." Magnus purred into Alec's neck. Alec kissed Magnus's head.

"Shall we take a bath?"

"Later....."

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes.. Well I'm starving actually" Somehow at the exact moment Magnus's stomach grumbled. Alec couldn't help but chuckle.

"What do you want?"

"Ice cream.."
"Magnus.. You are not eating ice cream for breakfast.."

"But..."

"No but... Something else.. Pancakes? Fruit juice? Fruits.. Soup.. "

"Hmm...." Magnus thought hardly. "Then cereal with cream.."

"Magnus.. Cream is not..."

"Please...."

"Okay..." Alec accepted the defeat.

Alec cleaned himself and Magnus once Magnus went back to sleep. Magnus didn't let Alec go away even to prepare breakfast when he was awake. Alec cleaned Magnus and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and on his baby bump. He was beaked. So Alec pulled the duvet upto Magnus's shoulder and went to make breakfast for them. It was already 12pm though. Alec was smiling through out the day. Life with Magnus was beautiful and so sweet. Everything was perfect and most importantly both of them were madly in love with each other.