Chapter 13

Maxie was sleeping soundly in his bed after all that wars. He somehow took a bath with Magnus and then again had a war , when he wanted ice cream for dessert. Maxie can be a handful when he was sleepy. So Magnus and Alec decided not to give ice cream in the middle of the night and waited till Maxie dozed off.     

                Anyway Alec gave Maxie a big cookie though when Magnus was busy with a call. He couldn't watch Maxie in a upset mood and ended up getting scolded by Magnus. As an apology Alec brushed Max's teeth and hit him ready for the bedtime and tucked him into the bed. As Magnus promised Magnus sang some lullaby till Maxie fall asleep.

            Magnus smiled to himself as he saw how Maxie looked so much like Alec when he was sleeping. He kissed Maxie's forehead one more time and went to their bedroom. Alec was sitting on their bed while typing some reports. Since last year Alec started wearing spectacles when he used his laptop. And Magnus just loved that. Alec looked up and smiled when he saw his husband. Magnus smiled back.

"Busy?" Magnus asked before getting into the bed.

        Alec looked at his husband. Magnus was wearing a silky purple robe which was longer up to his knees. Alec gulped as he knew Magnus was not wearing anything underneath. Magnus looked soft at the same time he looked sensual without any make up or any hair products. His omega scent was faint after the bath now it was getting stronger and stronger buy minute as he was inviting Alec.

"No" Alec smiled. He quickly saved his documents and turned off the laptop and put it on the table next to him. Magnus seeing smiled seeing his husband smiled and got into the bed like a cat. Smoothly. And walked to Alec on his fours and sat on Alec's lap. Revealing one of his flawless  thighs. Alec ran His hand  from bottom to the top of the thigh while looking into Magnus's eyes.

"Blueberry is sleeping?" Alec secured Magnus's position by wrapping his arm around Magnus's waist. Other hand removed the hair fell on Magnus's forehead which covered Magnus's eyes. 

"Yeah." Magnus purred into Alec's and get more closer to Alec and hid his head on Alec's crook of neck.

"Mm mm...." Magnus hummed. He felt secured when he was in his soulmate alpha's hands.

"Enjoying it?" Alec asked while giggling.

"Very much" Magnus took another deep breath of Alec's scent.

"Your heat is due this week. Right?"

     Magnus leaned back and looked at Alec. He was smirking.

"Such a pervert alpha. What alpha keep notes about his omega's heat days?"

"Well this alpha do. How can I not? When I have this the most sexy omega in the world." Alec was drawing patterns on Magnus's bare thigh. Slowly Magnus's body was heating up as Alec's hand was going up second by second.

"Pervert" Magnus giggled.

"No that is called caring."

"Oh yeah?"

Alec gave Magnus a smirk and placed his hands on Magnus's waist and suddenly turned Magnus .

"Wah.." Magnus still got surprised how Alec mand handled him that quickly. Even after all these years.

"0h yeah" Alec giggled.

"You teaser" Magnus pulled giggling Alec into a kiss. Alec willingly went for the kiss. Alec closed his eyes as soon as lips touched Magnus's lips. He melted into the kiss. Still, Magnus made Alec's heart skip a beat when he kissed Alec.

            The kiss started sweetly but as both wanted more, it got more and more heated. Alec broke the kiss and quickly removed his tshirt and went back to kissing. Magnus pulled Alec more into the kiss. Magnus explored Alec's mouth. Their tongues dancing together. Sucking each other's lips and nibbling them while making the other moan into the kiss.

        Their scent were  getting stronger. Heat was getting into their head. Alec felt how his and Magnus's body warmth got higher. Clothes were too much and Magnus quickly worked on Alec's sweatpants. Magnus's robe was already half removed as Alec expired Magnus's body while kissing. Alec helped Magnus to remove the robe and threw the defensive cloth away as far as he could.

"Let me prepare you" Alec mumbled while leaving a big hicky on Magnus's chest. Magnus opened his eyes and the nodded. He got away from Alec. Alec was not sure what Magnus was doing but the his breath got caught as Magnus got into four. Alec gulped. He couldn't help it.

"You are going to kill me one day babe" Alec got closer to Magnus. Magnus rested his hands in the bed and buried his face on a pillow. But gasped soon after he felt Alec's wet tongue on top of his entrance. Alec was opening up him with his tongue and his long fingers. Magnus whimpered as he Alec started rubbing his prostate.

"I want more babe. Please" Magnus looked over his shoulder. Alec looked at him. His eyes were dark and full of lust. Alec gave one more lick to the Magnus's entrance before entering him.

     In that position Alec could reach Magnus's prostate quite easily. He started with slow deep thrusts but son after Magnus's begged for more and he moved his hip to get more and more.

"More.. More...umm... There babe. Harder"

Magnus was stroking his cock. He knew both he and Alec was getting closer to the climax. Alec's hand were busy while playing with Magnus's thriving nipples. Alec loved Magnus's those chocolate color nipples. He just paid more attention to it every time so always it ended up being swollen after every hit night they shared. Magnus loved that pain. He loved when Alec played with his nipples. Thanks to Alec, his nipples were sensitive now than before.

"Argh.. Gonna come.."  Alec placed his hand on Magnus's chest and pulled him up so he could and kiss him roughly. Because of the position and thrusts all the kisses were sloppy. Alec soon after started biting Magnus's neck and kissing their bond mark on Magnus's neck.

Ba..be......" Magnus bit his lower lip tightly. He was about to come.

"Come with me.. Mags..." Even though it was impossible, Magnus nodded. He knew he was a second away from losing the control. But soon after he felt Alec come inside him and that moment he lost all his controllability and and came hard. Magnus's hands and legs just gave up and he let himself fall in the bed not very graceful .

       Alec laid next to him and pulled Magnus quickly into himself. Magnus just rested his head on Alec's Chest. Magnus was dozing off yet he loved playing with Alec's chest hair.

"You good?" Alec kissed Magnus's head.

"Hm...."

"Don't fall sleep on me. Babe.."

"I'm tired" Magnus mumbled.

"Can't help then" Alec got up from the bed while Magnus protested.

"Come here" Alec carried almost sleeping Magnus.

"Don't want to..no daddy.." Magnus protested.

"Stop acting like Max" Alec kissed Magnus's temple while carrying him to the bathroom.

"No daddy" Magnus said in a baby voice.

"Who wants some ice creams?"

"Me..." Magnus giggled. He seemed to be awake again.

Alec and Magnus rested in the bath tub while sharing lazy kisses.

"I love you Alexander." Magnus said while dozing off.

" I love you too Magnus." Was the last thing he heard before he fell asleep.