CHAPTER TWELVE: A GIRL FULL OF LIFE

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

*************************************************************************

RYAN'S P.O.V.

I am standing in front of Veronica's house. I am kind of excited to study with her. Although History is quite boring but I wish this day to not be tedious.

So I ring the bell and wait for the door to open.

Mrs. Hudson opens the door with a beautiful smile on her face. I don't know much about Mrs. Hudson but she is a lovely lady, whenever I seek motherly love she always takes care of me as her own child. She was there when I suffering from high fever alone at my home and my parents were busy making money rather than taking care of their only child and when I was left alone on my birthday because no one cared enough to remember it. She is a true mother to me and I respect her.

"Hello, Mrs. Hudson. I need not add that you are looking beautiful as always."I speak meaning every word of my sentence.

"Oh boy, probably you should stop lying now. You always make me blush. Come in ......I guess you must be hungry." She speaks while letting me in.

"I am always hungry, you of all the people know that. So what's the new dish you cooked today?"I say while making myself comfortable on the kitchen counter.

Mrs. Hudson and I share quite a nostalgic history in this kitchen. Mrs. Hudson is fond of cooking. She is always experimenting with the magical ingredients in her kitchen like a master chef and I am the judge. As Veronica is neither into cooking nor she enjoys experiments, I am the one whom Mrs. Hudson calls whenever she baked something new. It doesn't always turn out to be the best but I must admit she is the best cook I ever met even better than my mother not to mention my mother haven't cooked for me in ages.

"I saw a recipe online a few days back I wanted to try it out desperately and I thought you will want to taste it so I cooked it today especially for you and for Veronica I made her usual breakfast she likes to eat." She speaks full of excitement.

"Did I mention that I am really hungry. Can we skip waiting for your daughter and eat it now?" I ask while taking dishes from her own hands and helping her set the table for us.

She just laughs off my idiotic question.

I really do love that smile on her face. Like a child, I can do anything to keep that smile on her face and destroy the world if anyone tries to harm her like I did yesterday. I am glad Veronica came to me to seek help, if something would have happened to her I couldn't forgive myself ever.

"By the way, I wonder where's your daughter? Shouldn't she be helping her injured mother? How irresponsible behavior of her. I guess she needs to learn few manners." I speak while trying to be the responsible one. Although that is far away from the truth and she knows that.

"Truth be told Ryan, I know how responsible you are. I have taken care of you as my own child since your parents moved from here. And about my daughter, she is upstairs in her room. Go and ask her to come downstairs. Tell her.... her mother is getting angry while waiting for her on the dining table." She speaks while making some coffee for herself.