CHAPTER EIGHT: MY REVENGE PART 2

This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold
This one for them hood girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpieces
Stylin', wilin
Livin' in up in the city
Got chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty

Girls hit your hallelujah (ooh)

'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to ya
Saturday night and we in the spot
Don't believe me just watch (come on)  

***********************************************************************************************

Veronica's P.O.V.:

At 2 am, my  alarm clock starts ringing and I  get ready for the beautiful night ahead. Only thinking about the plan I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins .

I wear an all black outfit and add a black ski mask to complete my attire which I bought at the store specially for today. Then I grab my backpack which contains everything which I will require during my mission.

I go downstairs on my tip toes avoiding any kind of noise . Then I check my mom to confirm that she is sound asleep so that I can have the key to the door near her cabinet.  When I get into her room and am about to get the key, she stirs in her sleep and I immediately hide myself behind the curtain suddenly regretting my stupid plan. But after building up courage and making sure that she is deep into her sleep again, I take the key and get out of the room without getting caught. I grab my shoes in hand from cabinet and get out of my house.

As soon as I step outside into the dark night I get hit by the chilling wind. I can feel goosebumps on my arms. My bed seems so much comforting than this. But I convince myself that I need to have my revenge for my phone because of which I had to use that frigging alarm clock which doesn't work half of the time and my lovely Blush.

I wear my shoes and hug my jacket more tightly to avoid cold a little bit. I look around the street if I am being watched my someone else but who will be that stupid to step outside of warm blanket, besides me.  I cross the street and reach in front of my victim's house.

Okay, so because of my social mom I have known Ryan lives alone because his parents work somewhere else. I even heard that he is a rich kid. Maybe Amy and Ryan could be good friends if Amy continued her studies here in NYC because their parents belong to the same social circle. But I am glad that's not the reality because then I would have died.

He lives alone but I have no idea if he owns a dog. So I need to be careful. I climb the gate of his house, my climbing skills from the scout camp coming in handy. As I get on top I look around to get any clue about the presence of dog. But to my luck I find neither a dog nor a dog house. Maybe god is on my side today.

I jump to the  ground and look around the house to find an easy way to enter his house. But I can't see any window or a door open. 

It's time to apply my newly learnt skill through youtube. I take out a bobby pin from my hair and try to open the back door's lock. While I try I hear a click and the door opens letting me a way to get in. 

MISSION ONE: Task one- 'Entering the Gorilla Gone Wild's Territory'  successful.

I reach into my backpack and take out a flashlight. As I look around I find myself in his kitchen. I move around like a thief and keep looking for Ryan's room.