CHAPTER FOUR: ANNA TO MY ELSA

Please don't slam the door
You don't have to keep your distance anymore
'Cause for the first time in forever
I finally understand
For the first time in forever
We can fix this hand in hand
We can head down this mountain together
You don't have to live in fear
'Cause for the first time in forever
I will be right here

FROZEN REFERENCE..:)

***********************************************************************************************

VERONICA'S P.O.V.

Amy is my best friend since we were 7 yrs old.  She is like a sister to me which I never had chance to have. She is not unfortunate as I am. She is the apple of her parent's eye. 

She is a  blonde girl having a unique and perfect combination of beauty with brains. She has gorgeous blue eyes, deep as ocean hiding devastation secrets at the bottom like me. Every guy falls for her in mere seconds but she chooses her companion carefully. She was single like me until last year.

She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Her father is the richest businessman in NYC and her mother is always involved in charities. She is a kind woman with a heart made of pure gold. She used to come to our orphanage with Amy.  

 I still remember Amy was a spoiled brat at that time and she never liked coming to that filthy(she used to call) place. She was forced to come and as a revenge, she used to bully weak children at our orphanage whenever she used to get an opportunity. She was rude and mean girl. I used to hate her until one day that changed everything. I still remember it as if it happened yesterday.

On 4th may this incident took place with me and Amy:-

It was a bright summer day when Mrs. Grey and Amy came to an orphanage like always. I was in my room trying to avoid everyone as I preferred being alone and I didn't want to be Amy's next target.Everybody was playing outside. Then out of blue, I heard painful screams. It sounded like a girl's scream. 

 I followed the sound where it was coming from. The horrendous inhuman sounds came from the room at the end of the corridor. I tried to tiptoe to minimize the noises made by footsteps as much as I could. The door was slightly open, I peeked through the door.

 There I saw an elderly man with a well-built body and dark complexion. His clothes were shaggy. He was standing in front of a girl but I couldn't come to realize who she was until he moved a little to his left and I came face to face with Amy. Her clothes were torn, her cheeks were swollen, blood was dripping from a wound on her head, her hands were red probably because of the tight grip. We communicated through our eyes and I could see the pain in her innocent eyes. The beast was touching her in all inappropriate places. I felt rage growing up inside me. 

I ran through the door and bite intensely the beast on his left arm enough to leave behind a scar. He screamed in pain and I grabbed the opportunity to drag Amy out of the room through the air vents sufficient enough to fit two 7 yr old girls.

We came out of the kitchen's air vent as all air vents were connected.I laid Amy there and ran outside to call her mom.When Mrs. Grey came inside the kitchen until then Amy passed out. She was taken to hospital immediately and I told the whole incident to our manager.

Many months passed away neither I got any news from Amy nor Mrs. Grey came to visit us.

 Until one day during Christmas, I got a present. It was a novel and there was a card with it and ' For my Best Friend ' was written on the card. I wasn't used to getting present from an anonymous person. So I asked our manager 'Mr. Pitt' about the gift. But instead, he told me that I have a surprise coming tomorrow.