CHAPTER TWO: THE TROUBLESOME BOY

Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am...

***********************************************************************************************

Veronica's P.OV.

I am running, running through the darkness .I am alone and lost.I don't know where I am and where is my destination.I am scared and then I reach somewhere which seems to be like a cemetery.There are two people sitting on a grave, they ask me to come near them.Even though I don't want to, there is an invisible fore gravitating me towards them.As I walk towards them I feel my stomach lurch.

As soon as I am in the range at which the silhouettes and shadows start taking form into things and objects I see it

As soon as I am in the range at which the silhouettes and shadows start taking form into things and objects I see it.....I see the name written on the grave'Mr. and Mrs. Collin'. Both of them are crying and saying "Why did you kill us?" I don't know what is going on and then I see my hands are covered in dark, metallic black liquid.....blood. I scream in horror and wake up drenched to down to my skin in sweat.

 This nightmare is my truth and keeps haunting me every day. 

Mrs. Hudson comes running in my room. "What happened Veronica? Is that the same dream? Oh, poor baby, I think you should visit a therapist, this is getting worse every day."

"No mom I am okay ." I try to assure her. Although she seems to be unconvinced by my answer she decides to let it slide.

Mrs. Hudson is not my mother but I love her the most and she is like a true mother to me.She cares about me a lot and like every time, this time also she is right "this is getting worse day by day".That night I couldn't sleep even a bit like many other sleepless nights.

Next morning I wake up before the alarm rings.I needed to get ready for school, I couldn't miss it. Keeping myself busy was the only option left to keep me sane.

I take shower and study my mirage standing behind the mirror. I have lost weight, all my bones are poking out normally which should be covered my mass, I have lost my glow, not to mention my hair are a total mess too. I wear a loose dress to cover my bones and try to cover bags under my eyes with makeup.

 I wear a loose dress to cover my bones and try to cover bags under my eyes with makeup