I fell to the floor laughing "that was so good you guys" i said to them. "thay all laughed and Jc came over to me and hugged me. 

"that was so good babe" he said to me. " thanks now i need to fall" i said to him. 

I walked over to the fence of the school. "okay you need to jump on the fence and get on the roof" he said to me. I was really nervious but i started to climb the fence.

There were mats on the ground in case i fell. I started to go up and i scraped my hand and i fell. "Oh Shit" i said and started to laugh. Jc came over and helped me up. "ok here we go for real" i asked to him.

He laughed and i made it up the fence this time. Jc followed behind me and he said " i will be behind you the whole time". I smilled at him and Sam showed me what to do to make it look like I was falling. 

"ACTION" the man yelled. i looked at Jc and i lifed up my arms, closed my eyes and i pretended to fall. Jc grabbed me and i was breathing really heavy. "you did it babe" he said to me.

I hugged him and and i said "lets get off of here". He laughed and we both got down. "ok one more shot Serena all you need to do is stand there while we are bullying you and Jc is going to come over take your hand and you walk out" Sam said to me.

We went over to the lockers and i stood there then Jc came over to me. The boys stopped yelling and Jc took my hand. We walked away and then the cameras filmed us walking through the hall together. 

Then we stopped and hugged and he whipped my tears. "CUT" They yelled and i hugged him. 

This is going to be the best video ever i said to him. He laughed and kissed me. "come one babe lets go home" he said to me. 

 Where are all the O2L fans!! ILY guys remember to Comment/Vote/share

Later that day when we got home it was around 3 o'clock. I was laying in bed with Jc then Romeo called me. 

"hello" I said.

"hey Serena i can fit you in for a tattoo today around 3;30 do you want it tonight" he asked me.

"sure i will be there soon" i said to him. Then i hung up 

~

"who was that babe" Jc asked me. "oh that was Jack" i siad to him. I had to lie and then i grabbed my phone and acted like i was looking in my contacts. I texted Jack and i said "Jc thinks i am with you and Ricky but i am getting a suprise tattoo for him, just go with it" i said to him.

Jack texted me back and he said "ok no problem let me no when you are done so i can see" he said to me. "OK Jc i need to go me and Ricky changed the date to film the video for tonight" i said to him. He tried to pull me back onto the bed.

"no don't leave" he said to me. "i need to babe i will be back around 6 okay" i said to him. He kissed me and i walked out of our room.

i ran into Rickys room and he wa watching Tv. "Ricky i'm getting my tattoo today i hope that is alright will you come still" i asked him. 

"yah lets go" he said to me. I ran into my room and kissed Jc one more time. "bye babe" i said to him and went into Rickys car. 

~

Once we arrived at Romeo's he had a spot ready for me. i got kinda scared but now that i new what tattoos felt like i felt better. "hey baby girl ready" he said to me. 

"yah im ready" i said to him. I sat down and Ricky sat next to me and i held his hand. "do you mind if i hold your hand" i said to him. "yah no problme" he said to me.