I laughed a little. I loved how Bash's biggest concern was him getting hooked up with Ivy. "Well, you know," Cortez slided into the conversation. "You know, I've had my eyes on Gaia for a while now. And I think I want a girlfriend now also...and..."

"Look, if you motherfuckers want to talk to Journey's friends then you have to stop being a pussy, and actually talk to them. I'm not going to ask Journey to talk to her friends about you two. Plus, Cortez, I think Gaia actually fucking likes you. Just ask her out, and Bash...dude, if you want to impress Ivy, you have to stop being a gotdamn douche."

The guys and I joked around for the rest of the lunch period. I was happy that they all were cool with my decision. I just needed to make sure that I kept an eye on Wolf. He was a little weird when it came to Journey for some reason, and I didn't like that.

My last class was with Journey, so of course I took a seat beside my girl. "You know that is Trina's seat. She'll cause a damn scene when she sees you sitting here," Journey said.

"She'll be fine. She can sit in my old seat." I cleared my throat. What the hell do people in a relationship talk about? God, the first few days of this was going to be awkward as fuck for me. "How was your lunch?"

Journey gave a small smile. "It was good. I told my friends that we were together and they totally freaked."

"In a good way or a bad way?"

"A good way. Gaia thinks now she has a better chance with Cortez." I laughed at this. "What's so funny?"

"When I told the boys about you and I, Cortez asked me to try to get him hooked up with Gaia through you. And Bash wants to get with Ivy. Those boys are desperate chickens," I announced.

Journey let out that adorable giggle of hers. "Cortez and Gaia are like destined to go together, but Ivy and Bash are definitely a weird pair."

"Hey, we're a weird pair."

Journey shrugged, and kissed my cheek. "But, we're a cute weird pair, baby." I sure can get used to her calling me that.

***

"So, what are we going to do about Wolf," Bash asked me as we played video games in his house. His younger siblings kept running back and forth in front of the television, while his mom was cooking dinner. Bash's mom had some of the best cooking. She made Southern food just like my grandmother, and I loved that.

"I don't know. We can like shoot him in the head, put him in my trunk, then we can tie cinderblocks to his legs, and push him into the river," I responded sarcasticaly, before reaching over to press random buttons on Bash's controller.

He screamed, and elbowed my arm. "Stop fucking cheating, hoe! And yeah right, like you'd have the balls to do that, bro."

"Well, he obviously isn't going to cooperate with the whole Journey and I thing. I think he's jealous. He must like Journey, because he has so much anger against her. Maybe she turned him down or something, I don't know; but if he doesn't get his act together he's out of crew." The gamed ended with me winning.

Bash mumbled curse words under his breath, before putting down his controller. "Let's take a smoke, man." I followed Bash out of his house, and back into his backyard. Soon, we were passing a blunt back and forth while sitting in the grass. We looked like complete hippies.

"Fuck Wolf. I never liked him anyway," Bash admitted after a while. "He has no fucking personality. He's just all dark and depressed. You know, Cortez is like the good guy, and he has this personality that everyone loves. Gunner is a complete idiot who has an asshole personality, but he can be polite when he wants. You, well, you're just you. I don't know how to explain you. You're weird."