Chapter Twenty-One

Cameron |

"You should of heard yourself," Dad said as he helped me into my bed. I told him that I was fine, and didn't need any help; but he kept on insisting. The hospital had released me after having me stay an additional night. I was back home, and well, but Mom wouldn't allow me to go back to school for the rest of the week. Mom was at work, while Dad was the one to get me from the hospital. He was telling me about how much I made a fool out of myself, the other night. I didn't remember a thing, because the doctor's had me drugged out of my fucking mind. "You thought you were a penguin for a good five minutes. Journey had to convince you that you were a human and not an animal."

I chuckled a little bit at this. "A penguin, huh," I asked Dad as I propped myself up on the bed. There was one thing that I had to give Journey, she was always there when she could be when I was in the hospital. She didn't miss a day to come and see me, no matter what. She skipped soccer practice just to see me as soon as she got out of school. But now, I was back and soon I'd be back in school. Everything could go back to normal, or at least as normal as things had ever gotten. Wolf was gone for good. That was satisfying, but yet I felt a bit bad about it. I wanted the bastard locked away for life, not dead. But, he was the one that drew his gun out on me and shot me. He got what he deserved.

I could've easily died if Bash didn't react so quickly. It could've been me six feet under, easily. But thankfully, it wasn't. I was safe, and sound; and now I had no worry in the world. "Yeah, a fucking penguin. My daughter is 18 years old, and she was claiming she was penguin. The bad thing about it is that you were actually serious about the bullshit. Your mother was laughing at your stupidity, but I admit I was a bit worried. I thought you actually went insane." I giggled as if I was a little girl at Dad. I don't know why but it always cracked me up when he cursed. Maybe it was becuase he was too much of a punk to curse in front of Mom. Mom tolerated absolutley no foul language. "I'm glad you're fine now, champ."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm glad, too."

Dad kissed my forehead before he began walking towards the door. "I'll be downstairs. Call me if you need me."

***

I had drifted off to sleep, not long after my dad had left my bedroom. When I awoke, I was surprised to see a body laying down beside me. Sitting up, I smiled at the sleeping girl. When the hell did she get here? She stirred when I moved, and her eyes slowly opened. "You're awake," she muttered.

"Yeah, I'm awake." Journey slowly sat up in the bed, and I patted my lap. She pondered for a minute, but she sat on my lap eventually. She leant against my body as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "How long have you been here?"

"About an hour, I guess. When I came you were asleep, and I didn't want to wake you, so I went to sleep, too. I've had a long day anyways. We had a test in Calculus, and it literally drained me," Journey complained. I kissed her hair, and closed my eyes. "You're lucky you don't have to go to school."

I chuckled as I looked down at her. She was playing with her fingers as she stared down at them. "I have to go back next week. So, I won't be lucky for long," I replied. "Actually, I don't mind going back to school. It beats being alone. I get to see you all day. That's a plus about going to school." Journey's cheeks blushed as she looked up at me. "What?"

She shook her head before kissing my lips softly. "I've just missed you. I mean, I just missed having you to myself instead of in a hospital room with your parents." A sheepish smile came from the girl as her cheeks flushed even more, "I don't like sharing you."

"Not even with my parents," I asked with a little smirk. Slowly, I began kissing down Journey's neck. A moan escaped out of her lips as she nodded her head to answer my question. She looked at me, and gave me an unexpected, and passionate kiss. Our lips moved together slowly, but desperately. I forgot just how good of a kisser Journey actually was.

Journey's legs straddled my waist,  and her arms wrapped around my neck. She moved her hips against mine slowly as we kissed. My hands gripped onto her hips tightly as I pushed them down flat on the bed, and moved my body in between hers. We stared at each other for a few seconds before Journey whispered, "I want you to make love to me, Cameron." Last time, we were in this position I denied the request, but I certainly wasn't doing that now.

Journey and I made sweet, passionate love. It was nothing like I had ever experienced with any other girl. Maybe that was because all the other girls I've laid down with didn't mean anything to me. The sex Journey and I had was the best ever. Every time she touched my skin, a fire set off within my body. Every place she kissed made me want her more. It didn't take long for me to get her to reach her climax, but it was a sight to see when she did. The panting, the moaning, the shaking nearly sent me over my edge alone. But, after I got done with Journey, she was just getting started with me. I was suprised on just how many wonderous skills she had that consisted of her tongue, and fingers. She definitley knew the right places to touch, and just how to drive me completely crazy.

When we got finished, we both just laid in each other's arms. Not much was said, because not much needed to be said. We finally had took that step in our relationship, and I regretted not doing it sooner. Everything about Journey was perfect. Her body, her personality, even she managed to make the dumb things she did perfect. Other people may see her as flawed, but not me. She was different, and that was why I loved her. There truly wasn't another girl in the world for me.

***

This chapter is short because it's kind of a set-up to the finale. (which is the next chapter)  Bear with me.