"I am, but I can't sleep thinking that you might sneak away when I fell asleep." He said, you got silent because it sounded so serious.

He opened his eyes,

"I should just handcuff you

"I should just handcuff you."He said jokingly but he really want to do it.

You giggled, but felt sorry too.
You hugged him, "I'm not going anywhere..."

You embraced him like a baby, and brushed his hair

You embraced him like a baby, and brushed his hair. Makes you wanna cry, it stung your heart just seeing his eyes so red, clearly lack of sleep. "Get some sleep now."

"Mianhae." You said with nose clogged voice and tears fell, realizing the pain he felt when you left.
He just bad in his expressing his feelings but he is really vulnerable inside. Jungkook fell asleep soon in your arms.

When he woke up, it was 4 in the afternoon. He didn't see you beside him, he got up hurriedly, and felt a relief seeing you in the kitchen. You were wearing one of his boxy t-shirts and making something to eat. He hurriedly hugged you from the back, startled you.

"You hungry?" You asked.
"Mm. Baegopa. (I'm hungry.)" He replied like a kid.

You moved around the kitchen but he still clings on you, head resting on your shoulders, it's really starting to get heavy. You turned around, "Ya!" and he suddenly kissed you on the lips.

Melting, instead of getting mad, you just smiled, shyly pushing him away, "aa~ go sit on the chair

Melting, instead of getting mad, you just smiled, shyly pushing him away, "aa~ go sit on the chair.. or do something else.. I'm never getting done if you're here."

Jungkook shook his head and grinned teasingly, you furrowed your brows and pouted. Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line, eyes round like a puppy.

*shimkung* 💥💓🔫
Your heart softened, "then.. then.. go set up the table."

Jungkook smiled widely and followed your order.
You turned around and continued your cooking, but you gripped the chest part of your shirt. *GOSH!! He is so cute!! Get a grip Hyerin-ah~!! Ah~ this is shortening my lifespan~*

== after dining ==

You were washing the dishes, he came on clinging on you again. "Jungkookie-ah~" You shook your shoulders, but he just puts more of his weight on you. You like it him acting like a kid but it's not helping, you are doing house chores, you'll never be done. You got pissed.

You took off your dishwashing gloves and smack them down the counter. Pushed him to the wall and pinned him on it, face with a gangster look, "Get lower." Since he was too tall 😂 he snorted and slide down to level your height.

"You wash the dishes, I'll do the laundry? " You asked seriously.

He shook his head as a sign of no, grinning.

"Then you do the laundry, I'll wash the dishes." You said.

He shook his head again, giggling.

You furrowed your brows, you were so mad, but he is just so cute. You took a deep breath and sighed, "I'll wash the dishes, you!" You glared at him.
"You wipe them dry."

When you turned your the the other side, he suddenly carried you bridal style, you grabbed on his shoulders in reflex. He chuckled. He lets you sit on the counter and he smiled.

"I'll do it."

Your eyes grew wide, that Jeon Jungkook?! Is this still the same person?!

You jumped down from the counter and sticked close to him, "I'll wipe it dry." You chuckled and blushed, thinking this is truly what happiness is.

== in the living room ==

Cuddling in the sofa, you were reading a fashion magazine and Jungkook is reading news.

Your phone rang, you were about to get it but Jungkook pulled you back in and won't let you take it. You looked at him, with a complicated expression, "I have to take this one." You said and he lets go.

"You got the role!! ahhhhh!!!" Jeongyeon said overjoyed with excitement.

Even Jungkook can hear her screaming from the other side of the phone, and it wasn't even on speaker mode.

"I'm so happy for you." She tried to calm down.

"Wait... wait which one?" You are still confused.

"The first movie of Choi XX PD, the original creators of the drama you've watched over and over again." She said.

"ah!!!!!!" Made you screamed in joy, it startled Jungkook.

"Oh My Gosh!Oh My Gosh!Oh My Gosh! I really got the part?" You still couldn't believe it.

"I'll send in the schedules, story plot and scripts, we are getting busy. You are gonna be daebak in 2018!" Jeongyeon said and hung up.

You took a quick look at the story plot, and...

== end chapter ==

(A/n: do you like the gifs? 😂 good or bad?)