Video Games

*Ben's POV*

Angry.

Sad.

Guilty.

I really didn't know what i should feel like. Cynthia had to deal with ending multiple lives... We all do, but we're used to it. Like i said, they're all just peices of meat. Except... I doubt that she'll think so...

I walked through the house to look for her. She probably thought i was mad, being as i haven't talked to her since she made her decision (let alone looked in her direction) Ugh. I'm such a dick sometimes...

"hey Masky." I said while walking into the kitchen. He had a gigantic cheesecake infront of him. Oh boy...

"aaaaaand GO!" His brother shouted. Masky and Hoodie were almost REAL brothers. They were the closest to Slender. Teachers pets...

Masky began shoveling down the desert, and Hoodie kept his eyes Masky, and his hands on the stopwatch. After 30 seconds, the cheesecake was gone... Wow...

"NEW RECORD BRO!" Hoodie shouted. His voice never failed to surprise me. Especialy when he shouted or yelled. It sounded like he was half computer or something... It sounded like a person talking into a fan.

Masky jumped up and pumped his fists into the air.

"I AM THE MASTER COMANDER!" He shouted. He saw my confused face.

"it's a... It's an Olan Rogers thing. You wouldn't understand." He said laughing. I nodded and laughed. They could be interesting at times, but completely hilarious when they wanted to. I just shook my head and walked out of the kitchen. I saw Sally sitting on the couch playing with her stuffed bear. Stupid bear... That fucking thing has tried to kill me... Twice...

"hey Sally." I said while sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

"hi Ben." She said with a smile.

"hey, have you seen Cynthia? I've been looking around, but i can't seem to find her..."

"oh, she went with Toby. They're killin people."

I smiled and thanked her. I knew Toby wouldn't let anything happen to her. He could be very hyper at times, but when a person he loves is threatened, someone's head will roll...

I sat down on the porch of the mansion. It was beautiful out here, if not a little gray. I stared at the sky for the longest time, until i heard laughter coming from the neck of the woods. I could make out Cynthia's voice and someone else's... And there was Toby's laugh.

"just say it back haha!"

"no! You're not getting anything out of me!"

"come on! You're one of my best friends! Just say it back!"

"fine! I..."

I didn't hear their reply. They said it in a low mumble. Cynthia laughed and continued walking to the mansion. Then i saw who was with her... Toby and... another guy...

My blood started boiling. Jealousy was rising in my veins. She was with someone else?...

"Cynthia, who's this?" I said, pointing at the guy. She stood infront of him protectivly.

"Ben, this is Darren. He's one of my best friends."

I eyed him causiously, and put my arm around Cynthia,.pulling her close. She was mine. I don't care if he was "just a friend".

"hey, " i said quietly. "we should go inside. It's getting dark."

Cynthia nodded and gestured for Darren to follow. We all walked into the mansion, and sat down in the living room, where we ended up talking and playing video games. Turns out, Darren was an expert at video games. I was still cautious though...

Slender came running into the living room, seeming to be out of breath. He pointed to Darren.

"Y-you..." He said. "Have a high energy source... I know what you are..."