i actually talked to her...

*BEN's POV*

I watched as she slowly began to type, after giving her computer a weird look. Sure enough, it topped up on the screen.

User: hi...?

Cleverbot: Hello.

Even though she didn't see me, i was terrified. What if i said the wrong thing? What if she already knew about the evil cyber ghost known by many as BEN Drowned? What if- no... no, i've got to do this...

User: i've never heard of Cleverbot before.

So she hasn't heard of me! Excellent!

Cleverbot: that's a shame...

User: who are you?

Cleverbot: i'm BEN.

User: why is it all caps?

Cleverbot: that's what i always type...

User: why did you change my computer screen? Or were you even the one who did that?

Cleverbot: that was me. Sorry if i offened you.

Her gaze on the electronic softened. Was she really oblivious to the fact that i could be a hacker and mess up her whole life?! Not that i would of course...

User: you didn't offend me. I was just afraid.

Cleverbot: May i ask your name?

User: no you may not.

I scared at the sentence in udder disbelief. Why won't she tell me her name?!

Cleverbot: well, i must admit. I am dissapointed...

User: aren't you supposed to be artificial intellegence?

Cleverbot: i'm SUPPOSED to be...

User: haha rebel.

I smiled at the screen. She had a sence of humor. I liked that...

Cleverbot: so when will you tell me your name?

User: when i think you should know it.

Cleverbot: fair enough. I'm up for a challenge.

User: would you like to... maybe... talk tommorrow?

Cleverbot: i would be delighted.

I watched as she signed out ofbthe website, leaving me on an empty page. I got out of her computer and fell back into my room. I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like years. I actually talked to her... and yet i still didn't know the angel's name...

***********************************

Welp... that'sthat chapter... hope you guys enjoyed! Oh, and btw... if you guys want to read an amazazazing Creepypasta fan fic, i deeply suggest one of my best friend's. His name's @decco6226 and the story's called "living with creepypasta". Be sure to check it out!! Ok bye guys