i need your help

*BEN's POV*

What's her name?.... hmm... she looks like a Janice... Tonya... no... hmm... SO many possibilities, yet none amazing enough to fit the face of my beloved angel.

"Pfffft! what the hell did i just hear?!"

My face turned blood red from embarrassment. Did I just say that outloud? Oh no! I just freaking said that outloud! And Jeff of all people heard it!

"G-Go away Jeff..." I said uneasily. "I was just... reading something. That's all."

Great. Now he'll think I read sappy love stories online. But I guess it's better than knowing my secret. He'd never let me hear the end of it. But that's not what im worried about. What if the others found out? What if Slender heard? Would he tell Zalgo? Perhaps he would just finish her off himself without involving him... no. I'm not going to let that happen. She will not be harmed... Wait... i'm a murderer... i'm supposed to kill people! Why does this one girl have such an impact on me?! Hmm...

"Hello? Earth to Ben!" Jeff said amusingly.

"I said go away."

"Ok, first of all, i'm in a higher rank than you shorty. And second of all, i don't want to leave."

"I SAID TO GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed, while throwing the nearest thing i could find at him. He just dogded it and laughed. He left me alone and closed the door after him. I fell back on my bed and let out a long sigh. Why did he have to be a complete dick? Oh well. I got up and noticed something on the floor. It was a picture frame... Oh fuck! I bent down and picked it up. It was what i threw at Jeff. It had somewhat of a story behind it. When i was granted immortality, i was allowed one object from my past life. The thing was... i wasn't allowed to choose. Slender had to quickly teleport to my room and back. I was hoping that he'd get my N64, or maybe some of my favorite games, but instead, he came back with a picture. I had to admit i was dissapointed. Becoming an immortal had its ups and downs, and one of the downs included losing bits of your memory. I guess this picture's story was lost along with countless other things.

"Shit..." i muttered to myself. The glass from the frame was everywhere. My hand was dripping blood and i quickly grabbed a paper towel. After everythinf was cleaned up, i picked up the photo. I read the back first.

"Ben and Cynthia. 6th grade." I spoke outloud. My eyes widened as i flipped it over. It was her her! It was the girl! I checked the time and realized that it was time for her to get on her laptop. We had only talked once... well... maybe more, considering the picture. I quickly logged onto cleverbot and connected her computer.

User: hello?

Cleverbot: i need your help.

User: we've only talked once!

Cleverbot: just... do you know a guy named Ben?

User: if this is some fucking kid from school, this isn't funny! When i find out who this is, i'll kick your ass!

Cleverbot: i'm not! I just need you to answer a question.

User: yes i knew a guy named Ben. What's it to you?

I messed with the website to where it would let me send a picture. Haha imma rebel. I looked into my webcam and took a picture. It wasn't until after i sent it, did i realize that she would probably find my bloody eyes disturbing...

Cleverbot: well?

User: you're sick. You're fucking sick! You had the nerve to freaking photo shop his picture,! So help me when i find you, you'll wish you were never born.

And with that, she logged out and shut the laptop down.

I'm an idiot...