03

auditions.

M A Y A
i sat with the trebles for now. i'm still not sure if i should audition. this year's song is toxic and everyone seems so excited but to be honest, i don't think that song shows a lot of talent. but never question britney. i watched the bellas walk in. the only full female group. i look over and see riley with 2 other girls. i feel an arm around my shoulder but then being slapped off. it's probably cameron. he's more of the protective and defensive brother. shawn is literally a canadian. he's too nice. i grew up with the best set of twin brothers.

so far the auditions have been going well. brad's younger brother blake just did his audition and it was amazing. he has to get in, because he is a legacy and just extremely talented.

"we are going to take a one minute break. we'll be back." the mc says as they walk off stage. it's near the end of the auditions and i haven't made my decision yet.

"i need to go to the bathroom." i tell the boys.

J O S H U A
"okay, our last audition for the night is maya. for the bellas." the mc says. great... another winy bella.

"umm... i didn't really prepare for that song. is it okay if i sing my own song?" i hear a familiar voice say. i look up from my phone and see her. maya. that's her name.

"mayaaa! sure!" riley says.

"i'm going to sing young and beautiful by lana del ray." she says as she sits behind the keyboard and plays. wow... she's good.

after she was done the auditorium was silent, tears in eyes, speechless. she was incredible. soon applause and whistles filled the room.

"THAT'S OUR BABY SISTER" shawn and cam screamed as they stood up on their chairs.

"settle down now, the groups will contact you if you are talented enough to join one of the finest a capella groups here in nyu. if not... sucks." the mc's say as they walk off stage.

Well now we have to go back to the treble house and decide on the new member before the aca-party

A/N: hey guys! this is probably the first time I'm talking to you but just wanted to let you guys know that if you have any questions or requests, comment them down below and I will get back to you! :))
~gab